12" Moses-Men of Faith Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some figures from the Bible I might be interested in but not so much this one...

I think they just bumped up the price within the last hour, no? It was $69 when I looked earlier and now it's $79. Maybe the two sales or the comments here on the price being good got to the seller thinking...

price was bumped to $79...I bought mine at $69.Not sure why the bump...but $79 is still a decent price...mine is on its way..its shipped fast

Definitely interested in a David and Scaled Goliath...but I doubt there will get there

Y'know. . .call me crazy. But I don't see a "Last Temptation" version of Jesus selling very well to the Christian bookstore crowd.

Agreed! I prefer the Max Sydow (Greatest Story ever Told Version) or least look like him.

plus a Jesus with proper short Hair (like in that Movie)

oh wow this looks superb! the only problem is that it would be weird haveing moses standing next to darth or rambo. but this looks so much like heston, its really amazing! but i wouldnt want to mix the Bible with some of my other stuff. thou shalt not make any graven images ya know?

I would've been more interested if it wasn't just Christians. How about a Lao Tzu, Buddha, Ganesh, Mohommed... ok, maybe not Mohommed... but definitely the others.

Mohammed could just come in an empty white box :rotfl

But in all seriousness Moses looks great even if he wasn't a white caucasian.

Sucks to be a woman then. Oh well, I'll be happy with a David if they release a companion Goliath. Or Noah with 1/6 ark. Or Jesus, preferably non-BD.

Just because the title of the line is "Men of Faith" doesn't mean it couldn't include Ruth, both Marys, the Queen of Sheba or other strong female characters in the Bible. Men is a general term, which can cover both sexes.

But in all seriousness Moses looks great even if he wasn't a white caucasian.

It looks like they were going for the Heston look, so he's leaning towards a Caucasian look. We could always custom paint him with a slight tan and brown eyes. :dunno:lol

oh wow this looks superb! the only problem is that it would be weird haveing moses standing next to darth or rambo. but this looks so much like heston, its really amazing! but i wouldnt want to mix the Bible with some of my other stuff. thou shalt not make any graven images ya know?

yep! the 2nd of commandments

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

I think they just bumped up the price within the last hour, no? It was $69 when I looked earlier and now it's $79. Maybe the two sales or the comments here on the price being good got to the seller thinking...

price was bumped to $79...I bought mine at $69.Not sure why the bump...but $79 is still a decent price...mine is on its way..its shipped fast

The website still shows $69 and I followed the order process and it's $69. No price change, unless they raised and then lowered the price again.

Just because the title of the line is "Men of Faith" doesn't mean it couldn't include Ruth, both Marys, the Queen of Sheba or other strong female characters in the Bible. Men is a general term, which can cover both sexes.

I doubt the line will go that far....an Adam and Eve, with a 1/6 scaleTree,removable apples and a Serpent would be interesting

The website still shows $69 and I followed the order process and it's $69. No price change, unless they raised and then lowered the price again.

Ebay's price went up...I guess they had to jack up the price because of Paypal/Ebay ripping people off in fees

Good looking figure... not my collecting interest, but I'll keep my eyes on them for future releases :duff

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the figure when it arrives Teemu, particularly curious to see the quality of the actual figure.

what about the Devil??:devil

He would have to be made as a Fallen Angel,plus Satan is Not a man or a Man of Faith as the line portrays...

The company that makes these is JCL Toys (Jesus Christ Loves) and they told me they want to make these figures as a way to Minister Bible stories to children/Adults...So I doubt they are wanting to add Lucifer to the mix

I doubt the line will go that far....an Adam and Eve, with a 1/6 scaleTree,removable apples and a Serpent would be interesting

I doubt it also, but hopefully we can get a few good figures out of this line before it ends. I was just responding to the other guys post about this line not being inclusive of women, which as you know there are several women of importance in the Bible.

yep! the 2nd of commandments

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

oh wow i totally forgot the whole entire commandment. does that mean not to make statues of like anything at all? does that also include paintings? like if i wanted to make a statue of, say, a fish, i couldnt do that? i never fully understood what they meant. or do they mean only what is in the heavens?

oh wow i totally forgot the whole entire commandment. does that mean not to make statues of like anything at all? does that also include paintings? like if i wanted to make a statue of, say, a fish, i couldnt do that? i never fully understood what they meant. or do they mean only what is in the heavens?

I believe God is talking about making graven images in form of Worship...such as Idols and Statues etc....is there a line being crossed? Well do you worship your Toys that are technically made in a graven image of something or someone? there is definitely a fine line there....

Commandment 1 says-"Thou shalt have no other gods before me"

So use your own discernment...its definitely something I have always pondered myself, because ultimately Jesus Christ (Yahshua) is my Lord

Thou shalt stay ignorant, trust not your own wisdom, give it up to God, and let Jesus take the wheel. And your money.

Oh, and nice figure.

Back