12" Moses-Men of Faith Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do a Jeffery Hunter Jesus!

1488085-2732-ga.jpg

I'd prefer a Jesus who looks more ethnically accurate than the blond hair blue eyed version. If it's from a movie, I'd go with The Passion's Jim Caviezel:

2010-12-09-14-57-25-3-the-passion-of-the-chris-was-filmed-in-arama.jpeg

so how does the body perform? comparable to a true type, buck, et.al? that HS is kinda good, lots of custom potential...PMC.haha :]

My only nit pick is that I wish the tablets featured the faux-Hebraic DeMillenese text, rather than being in English. But it is a Christian company using these to teach, so I can't blame them.

Totally agree. The English sort of cheapens it, but yeah otherwise this really looks like a great figure. Congrats teemu. :hi5:

I'd prefer a Jesus who looks more ethnically accurate than the blond hair blue eyed version. If it's from a movie, I'd go with The Passion's Jim Caviezel:

While I agree Caviezel looks closer to how the real Jesus probably looked, I'd rather have a Jesus figure from the better film. Even though Nicholas Ray's King of Kings isn't perfect, I'd take it any day over Gibson's Passion.

I think that would be the best (and most popular) choice.

Mags, dave already had to delete a bunch of posts because they went down an irrelevant tangent. Don't go there.

That was a model of what they believe Jesus to have looked like, not Moses. It was a pretty cool show when it aired.

Yeah I saw that show......it was pretty good. Could you imagine that dudes face plastered on everything......not a good sale.

Mags, dave already had to delete a bunch of posts because they went down an irrelevant tangent. Don't go there.

What'd I say? :huh

Okay, I edited one of my posts. But I left in the point, which is that I agree that the writing should not be in English and that the cross is out of place for a pre-Christian character. I get why they have it on there, but IMO a Ten Commandments figure would be better without it.

If I get this figure, I wont use the base.

I actually agree with you. I see what you are saying. I thought you were taking it in a different direction.

I hate vigilante moderation. Sorry I stooped so low. :lol

I am actually amazed how popular this thread has become...didnt think much people would be all that interested in 12" Biblical Figures

To be honest, I'm more excited about this figure just because I've watched the film twice on Blu Ray already. It's in my top five of all time, and one of the few classics where I can actually say I've read the book.

Back