12" Maul Now Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get a notice on the droids but those poor guys in SSC processing are working their fingers to the bone and are playing catch up. They'll probably ship me More Dvds and ANOTHER catalogue, it will be my 7th.

Still, interesting to note they shipped yours together.

pjam said:
I didn't get any notice on the driods but those poor guys inprocessing are working their fingers to the bgone and are way behind. They'll probably ship me More Dvds and ANOTHER catalogue, it will be my 7th.

I wish they would actually work harder and get me my notice! :lol

I still haven't got a notice for Maul and now they're shipping out the droids too. :monkey2 :monkey2

They could at least ship out all the Mauls before they started on the droids.

Well i was tracking the package progress, and it looked hopeful that he would arrive early and it seems he has, he's out for delivery today! I'm now sitting around anxiously awaiting his arrival! :D

:chew

Bonehead15 said:
I still haven't got a notice for Maul and now they're shipping out the droids too. :monkey2 :monkey2

They could at least ship out all the Mauls before they started on the droids.

Don't fret too much. I received my shipping notice last night and my order page still says Order Placed. I have no doubt you will get yours soon.

This is an absolute first, my Darth Maul got here a day early :maul

I went to track it, only to see it had been delivered already :D

darthviper107 said:
Hmm, it'll be interesting to see the probe droid packaging. I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about if it's actually been shipped out.

If Mikey gets his on friday that would be cool but I will be surprised. I think it was just glitch.

pixletwin said:
Don't fret too much. I received my shipping notice last night and my order page still says Order Placed. I have no doubt you will get yours soon.

Hey Pix, you should keep track and see how long after you receive Maul that your status changes.

Darthrazz said:
Hey Pix, you should keep track and see how long after you receive Maul that your status changes.

Just read your post and checked mys status. Now it says "Shipped". :rolleyes:

Darth Loki said:
This is an absolute first, my Darth Maul got here a day early :maul

I went to track it, only to see it had been delivered already :D

I thought mine might get here a day early also. It is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. It has been in Memphis since yesterday morning, and it usually makes to my house the next day. The tracking has not been updated since then though, so I won't know anything until I get home today unless they update the tracking again.

Wor-Gar said:
Off topic: Hey Kit, are we ever going to see your Chewbacca?

Eventually LOL. My home computer blew up so I can't post any pics of him now. When I get a new home PC I'll get some up. I still want to do a little trim work on him too, but have not had time.

Seems a few of us got the Maul figure a day early. Mine arrived Monday, but wasn't due until Tuesday. A very nice surprise to say the least!

How is maul shipping UPS or Fedex. I just got a email for a Fedex delivery from Sideshow.

Back