12 Inch Figure Environments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my thought initially too. then I thought maybe they're just waiting to see how the others sell to see if they should milk collectors even more.

Last week was an Indy themed newsletter with Jones Sr. up for pre-order hence the two Indy-styled environments... This week will be a SW themed newsletter with the new clone trooper AND the SW environment being offered. Makes sense.

Yeah, and like the Indy Environments it will be ridiculously priced at $89.99 or more. :rolleyes:

Some environments I'd LOVE to see made:

--Map Room (Got my fingers crossed that this one might already be in the pipeline as an exclusive for an eventual Map Room Indy.) :monkey3

--The Map Room Oculus (The hole in the roof as seen from outside. So it'd be that little hilltop with the barbed wire around the hole. It'd be a swell exclusive for a Sallah figure.) :gun

--A Vertical Section of Cliff Face and Dangling Rope Bridge (from TOD) :whip

--Cockpit of the Milennium Falcon (It'd be HUGE, but I'd pay big cash for something like that. Especially if it lit up!) :r2d2line

And I know we'll never see any more LOTR 1/6 stuff, but it never hurts to dream ...

--The hilltop path with the two rocks from that iconic "hero shot" of the Fellowship from FOTR

--Top of the wall at Helm's Deep

--Anything from Moria

Pricey, but I'm starting to lose all perspective on price. The Anubis one is a wee bit too small for me, the Anubis statue should be bigger imo, but the other looks nice. I'm considering getting it for my Clone Obi. I intend to display him with Cody close by in one place and then have Anakin and Rex in another place. A little environment would be cool for it. As for this reactor one, I'm not sure if its one I'd want, but if I come up with a figure I think would look there and the funds are available I'd get it.

I had been looking for it under Star Wars, I thought it was going to be and official Star Wars piece but looks like they're going around licensing by releasing generic, but close enough, environments.

Looks neat enough, but I'd only spend that much if it was a specific piece of Star Wars environment, generic has no meaning.

Yeah, makes you wonder if Lucasfilm said NO.

I think SSC is just trying to market to a wider audience. Smart move, I think. If you market it as the Bespin outcropping or whatever, well then it only works with Bespin Luke, but this way it could work for several brands!

AND they don't have to pay a licensing fee! Win / win!

Some environments I'd LOVE to see made:
--Cockpit of the Milennium Falcon (It'd be HUGE, but I'd pay big cash for something like that. Especially if it lit up!) :r2d2line

I say screw those 12 Inch Environments and lets get Snow and Progmatinee to make some for us. Hey Prog have you finished those door yet?

You guys crack me up! A Falcon cockpit!! That would be massive and really heavy, with lights what a totally mad idea...it would take years to build and no one would buy it. You would have to be a complete fool with cheese for brains and........

falcon3.jpg

Back