12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price is damn disappointing.
I'd love to have this set but that price just makes it unthinkable.
The Dewback sculpt and working satchels look great, and I love the pose (I don't need a poseable Dewback). Unfortunately by the time I save up enough reward points to make picking one up even possible, it'll be long sold out.

If making this out of rotocast plastic instead of polystone would've made the dewback more affordable, then it's a huge error on Sideshow's part.

Hmmm....7lbs total weight on the Dewback. Now I'm really curious as to what this is made of.
Jabba was 5lbs.

Nice that the riding lance is included with the Dewback. That allows anyone to have any of their current Sandtroopers double as riders without having to buy a whole new trooper.

Until I know for sure what the Dewback is made out of, I'm going to hold off on ordering one. Can Sideshow be any more vague in their description? What the heck is "sculpture with detailed paint application?"

No mention (at least that I saw) of what the Dewback is made of.

But, when a EB Sparrow is $350 and HT Superman is $210 I guess $300 for a giant Dewback starts to seem like a decent value :lol

The thing is that they're going to get some sort of backlash either way. If it's vinyl, it's too expensive. If it's polystone, it seems too fragile to be the kind of accessory many people wanted. I guess I'm hoping for vinyl, and that you'll be able to remove it from the stand.

SSC: "We've got men painting up the top materials for the dewback now."

"What materials?"

SSC: "Top materials."

Cut to an employee restocking a vinyl dewback in a warehouse filled with thousands of unsold products....

:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

my god ssc...........at least tell us wtf it's made of. love ya mean it but jeez...........give us the info.........:lecture

Check out the description that is used for it in the account:
Star Wars Collectibles Dewback 12-inch Figure Related Product

Back