12 Days of Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the holy grail of holy grails. You're very lucky to have it.

I also have fett, wicket, Tusken raider, emperor, 2 Royal guards, grievous, jabba, salacious crumb and hookah pipe, bib fortuna, c3po, r2-d2, Han in carbonite, 2 Gamorean guards, Leia, oola, tie pilot and Jawa.

This picture is what made me start collecting attakus 1/5 scale. Only 1 I really want now by attakus is the probe droid.
image.jpg

Maybe a preview of something for May the 4th?

Anything?

Hellooo Sideshow

Devastator statue in 2005 is what got me started with statues, but when I found SSC, MR, GG, Star Wars in 2007 that got me super hyped about statues. Now don't care much anymore about Star Wars statues

I was thinking the Iron Studios Darth Vader was going to be last statue. I'm just out of room to display them. Buuuut then, as I had a good pile of rewards, I made room & picked up the Legendary Scale Yoda. That IS my last statue!

Just one new preview in the last year, Rogue One Vader.

That just blows my mind.

While for Marvel they just made another Wolverine lmao

Is there truth to the rumor that Sideshow may have lost the SW license? Is this the first time they didn't do anything for May the 4th?

Bumping this bad boy again!

3 days into SDCC online and not a peep of a SW collectible.

How are we feeling? Last year I think all we got was the Rogue One Vader, any chance we get more than 1 preview?

If there wont be anything SW (specially 1/4 scale) .. im sure SSC lost the license .. not one PF since a year is kind of fishy ..

Yes it's weird. So what does anyone think do they have the license or not, I don't know could be either one.
They already did 2 D.C.s for this year Comic Con. If they did give it up I get why Star Ware isn't that popular anymore, least for statues

Last edited:
TESB Boba PF awesome
Jango Fett PF awesome
Darth Vader PF ROTJ lousy pose and PVC head but other than that was great piece

Back