12" custom THE JOKER ARKHAM ASYLUM & BATMAN SOVEREIGN STUDIO REWORKED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, here's two of my lateste 12".

THe first one is a complete custom and the second one is a reworked sovereign studio batman dead end!

THe joker head is from a sideshow gentelman (thanks to wofford for the head and the hair resculpt) and repianted by me.
I wanted to show him in an untraditionnal prisonner outfit.
SO i have a spare protype of my scarecrow straightjacket and decide to completely destroy it. I added some straps and a couple of things.

Batman is from SOVEREIGN STUDIO however i changed the boots for some german reworked leather boots, and i made him a complete new cape from a kind of vinyl material.
I repainted the head and gloves.

THanks to EVILFACE for the great stands sticker.

ENJOY

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question and a suggestion.

Question: Isn't Batman Dead End some fan film on youtube?

Suggestion: You should make an arkham heath ledger joker :D

I have a question and a suggestion.

Question: Isn't Batman Dead End some fan film on youtube?

Suggestion: You should make an arkham heath ledger joker :D

Answer: Yes it's a short fan film where batman is fighting against predator & alien. and i already made an Arkham ledger joker long time ago.

I am actually the opposite... I actually love the ledger joker but that joker is both creative and well done seb. Great job and would look great in any collection

They both look great Seb, though personally, I'd have Given the Joker a bit of orange in there.

Back