12" Clone Wars Obi-Wan in CLONE ARMOR!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Just wow.

For a second I thought the Medicom Clone Trooper was SS. I thought, "They mastered that armor quick!"

To Sideshow!

IMG_0171.jpg

SLANTE!! :lol

This ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Do you cats think that this could possibly be the first male body with an interchangeable head like Boussh? I wonder if it will come with the Clone helmet or lance? Not a deal breaker if it doesn't, but it would be cool.

That would be just a sweet little bonus if it did.

Wow. Just wow.

For a second I thought the Medicom Clone Trooper was SS. I thought, "They mastered that armor quick!"

I almost thought this was Medicom (because of the AOTC Clone) and had to hold back excitement till I was sure it wasn't.

I won't mind if it is a little more than Medicom. They may have to charge a little more for the extra inch in height. :monkey3 :lol

Amazing! I think this brings the game to a whole new level. I would have never expected hard ABS. The armored line is going to kill! The thought of what's to come is... :drool

W . O . W.

Coudnt have put it better myself. I just opened up the page and pooped my pants, I had to check several times that it was a SS item!!!! This is just the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in any scale.
I just hope the fact that it is an armoured character doesnt take away from it being by far the BEST headsculpt from SS..... ANH Ben Kenobi step down. And the armour looks sensational. So glad I didnt bite on those Medicom Clones. I wonder how many people will be ordering a Snowbunny Padme to go with this bad boy!!!!

Although I will definitely be getting this, I hope the $90 Gandalf wasn't preparing us for greater sticker shock.

Back