100th Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, if no one can tell, it's supposed to be a joke from everyone else doing it, just in case nobody could read the sarcasm :lol

Yea, if no one can tell, it's supposed to be a joke from everyone else doing it, just in case nobody could read the sarcasm :lol

Some milestone posts are worth mentioning imo.....especially those from well liked members who contribute a good deal to the board.....nothing wrong with acknowledging your gratitude and appreciation of the friends you've made and the kick ass board Dave runs..... guess I just don't get the joke. :eek::duh

Some milestone posts are worth mentioning imo.....especially those from well liked members who contribute a good deal to the board.....nothing wrong with acknowledging your gratitude and appreciation of the friends you've made and the kick ass board Dave runs..... guess I just don't get the joke. :eek::duh

very true, some of my jokes can be dry, haha, don't worry about it, i've only been planning this joke since I reached 60 posts :monkey1

I laughed immediately... thought it was hilarious actually....
Im one of those that thinks the post count threads are kinda funny, but then I'll turn around and participate too by posting a milestone post, but not often... as long as everybody's enjoying themselves who gives a ^^^^ what theyre doing .......

.. reminds me of another Bill Hicks quote... " .... why to people cheer like crazy for the city their from? .... at a concert and the front yells 'hello Chicago!!' ....... wooo hooooooo!!!! everybody screams..... whats the big deal? .. it just where my parents ^^^^ed and spit me out ... "
:lol

but like I said, who gives a ^^^^. We're all hre to be big kids ....
.. hilarious :rock

Back