1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

i have no problem displaying it nekkid for a well balanced figure.
my only concern was the need for ungloved hands.
still waiting on that PG gundam hands to try out.lolz

the body doesn't have the porcelain paint nor the carb matte finishing, it looks abit bland, unless you don't have the synthetic then it's still a good display naked.

anyone tried putting on Anti CARB clothes (without apron) on CARB, wonder how it'd look.

What do we have here? :yess:

11373725_1632641350336710_1893527071_n.jpg

One rumour is that they might be a sort of special gift for people who received the wrong Anti-CaRB, but I really hope it's a new figure entirely. However, it's been confirmed that this isn't the Synthetic Human reissue.

Oh what? Not a new Synthetic? Booooooooo :lol

I like the colour scheme they have going on there.

I haven't heard about this rumour. It won't be fair for the rest of the ppl if this was indeed a free gift. Just give those a price discount towards getting this instead.

This colour scheme is nice and subtle. Goes well with a space theme to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where'd you see that?
One rumour is that they might be a sort of special gift for people who received the wrong Anti-CaRB, but I really hope it's a new figure entirely. However, it's been confirmed that this isn't the Synthetic Human reissue.

Agreed; I have not been able to find that confirmation anywhere. Love the look of these. The color choice is great.

My thought is the head is a free gift for those that got the wrong items and had to return it. But it really was a hassle to return the items, so it's fair to get something in return. But what I would prefer is an opportunity to purchase a limited item at the normal retail price such as the test body version or an upcoming limited edition. Now that wasn't fair that it was not available for purchase by me, back when they were selling the test body versions.

It would be great if this company did a human body with this level of articulation. It's really incredible seeing the poses that this figure can be put into.

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of (or is selling one) a place selling that black helmet above by itself? That would go perfect with an idea for a figure I have in mind. Thanks.

This so far is much more enticing than the anti carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know of (or is selling one) a place selling that black helmet above by itself? That would go perfect with an idea for a figure I have in mind. Thanks.

no but i know a place you can sell off the parts you don't want if you decide to get 1 of those figures. you can probably get a good price selling off the Synthetic Human & the outfits & keep the helmet.

ebay.

So according to their FB page, these figs are slated for exclusive release only?

exclusives for NYCC i think

I actually might know some people going to the con, so that could be good. Still, no mention of weapons for these guys, which is a little sad given the Anti-CaRBs' accessories.

Back