1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a LUDENS review that shows 2 flags.
1 blue/1 black translucent .
Is that en EXCLUSIVE ?

I ordered mine on Amazon Japan.

Screenshot_20180629-211345.jpg

Last edited:
Yaaaay they dont ship to Australia. Like it isnt already hard enough to get figures in australia

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

1000 toys noob here. I never got anything from them before, am looking to get Ludens (kojima pro) so my question is, do they usually run in higher numbers or keep it low like lets say Pop Culture Shock. Personally i couldnt care less about exclusivity, i am just looking to get my hands on one :)

Thanks
Finally got my ludens it's a masterpiece.
The details and articulation are out of this world.
Now I need to get him some sort of weapon.
Found some overwatch rail gun that should do the trick with some work.

there is a knock off of the 1/6 scale CaRB version
and wondering if anybody has one in hand and what their opinion is and maybe some pics

Where did you see that?
Thanks

Thanks
Finally got my ludens it's a masterpiece.
The details and articulation are out of this world.
Now I need to get him some sort of weapon.
Found some overwatch rail gun that should do the trick with some work.

Where did you see that?
Thanks

they are on Ebay for about $52 shipped from China.
There is other auctions with prices around $25shipped but sellers have low feedback and could be scam

They look great with boxes and foam inserts but who knows how great they are in person

Does anyone have advice on trying to identify a figure as authentic or replica? There seem to be a ton of fake 1/6 being sold on eBay, but how can you tell if something is fake from a local seller?

Does anyone have advice on trying to identify a figure as authentic or replica? There seem to be a ton of fake 1/6 being sold on eBay, but how can you tell if something is fake from a local seller?

you want to play safe go for the latest revision which comes with 3 pairs of hands (extra weapon grabbing hands). the replica is very similar to 1st version that comes with 2 pairs of hands (close fist & relax).

however value of the 1st release is higher due to being limited production and maybe better QC.

if you already have it in hand it's easy to tell:

1.Replica eyes cannot move & head cannot be opened (it's glued).

2.Replica mask fits worse than original (which already isn't a perfect fit).

3.Replica has very tight wrist pegs that are easily broken.

4.Replicas don't have brown shipper box.

Did any of you guys get the aphosyms (can’t spell that right) figure. Can you share your thoughts on this. I have Killy and love that figure, probably my favorite 1/12 in my collection, is this on par with that.

The amount of thought that went into building this fig must be insane.
If I had one bad thing to say about it it would be tha due to the amount
of detail and all the layers it is a bit fidgety posing this. But that is just because
The fig is amazing.

Ludens is a masterpiece,
At least something original and incredibly well put together.
I gave him Briaeros big gun, modded the hand to make him hold the gun.
IMG_20180913_135057_1_1.jpg
IMG_20180913_135227_1.jpg
IMG_20180913_135206_1.jpg
IMG_20180909_233903_HDR_1.jpg

Back