1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't get why the visor always has that neon look is it the LED or reflection from Monitor?

That’s the led for sure.

I love this figure it’s truly a masterpiece. So many intricate detail it’s fidgety to pose but if you’re patient you can get some epic astronaut poses from it. It is a piece that takes over the shelf and becomes the center of attention in any display.

Ludens 1/6 went literally double in price in just one year on eBay. Something tells me this figure might be even more sought after once the game releases.

1000toys did such a good job with it that i wish they do more DS characters.

My luden still haven't gotten out of the box and totally forgotten about it. When is the game coming out?

My luden still haven't gotten out of the box and totally forgotten about it. When is the game coming out?

The figure is not from the game DEATH STRANDING, its the mascot of kojima's studio.

I had some trouble with mine, light wont work, contacted my amazon japan seller to see if he could help me to dismantle the figure to fix the issue. He fowarded it to some company, they sent me a loose full new figure :horror:horror:horror
I was flabbergasted:horror
I asked if i could get the box and maybe a dark visor, i would pay for those.
They are sending those too for free :horror:horror:horror
Im still processing lol

I am a 1/6 collector, but I have had my eyes on 1000Toys for a while. Bought the Iron Giant Riobot battle mode and love it. (Saw the Danoby2 mod video and wanted to do that). Just bought a TOA Heavy Industri 1/12 and it is a LOT of fun. The 1/12 scale is not really for me, but the figure is so much fun, I'm thinking about picking up the Abe Sapien (I'm not a Hellboy fan, but the figure looks dope). So, two questions. Can anybody post a picture of a fake 1/12 TOA package? Just to make sure I got a real one. And where can I buy 1000toys in Europe?

I am a 1/6 collector, but I have had my eyes on 1000Toys for a while. Bought the Iron Giant Riobot battle mode and love it. (Saw the Danoby2 mod video and wanted to do that). Just bought a TOA Heavy Industri 1/12 and it is a LOT of fun. The 1/12 scale is not really for me, but the figure is so much fun, I'm thinking about picking up the Abe Sapien (I'm not a Hellboy fan, but the figure looks dope). So, two questions. Can anybody post a picture of a fake 1/12 TOA package? Just to make sure I got a real one. And where can I buy 1000toys in Europe?

Hello, the official 1/12 synthetic humans have a black circle with horizontal lines on the back of the neck, also the eyes should be movable. If you’re has neither, it’s a KO. It should’ve been ?65/$70, if it’s ?40 or less then it’s a KO.

Uk sites that ship to Europe that I’ve used:
https://www.toytrash.co.uk/product/1000toys-halo-master-chief-mjolnir/
(Discounted to ?115)

https://www.comicsandcocktails.co.uk/store/1000-TOYS-c33200779
(Sold out at the mo, but a very reliable site otherwise)

https://www.ko-reko-re.com/new-products/?category=1000+Toys
Where they stock the collaborations they have with designer toy people.

Otherwise amiami ship all over and are very reliable. Or 1000toys own site for certain preorders.

Hello, the official 1/12 synthetic humans have a black circle with horizontal lines on the back of the neck, also the eyes should be movable. If you’re has neither, it’s a KO. It should’ve been ?65/$70, if it’s ?40 or less then it’s a KO.

Uk sites that ship to Europe that I’ve used:
https://www.toytrash.co.uk/product/1000toys-halo-master-chief-mjolnir/
(Discounted to ?115)

https://www.comicsandcocktails.co.uk/store/1000-TOYS-c33200779
(Sold out at the mo, but a very reliable site otherwise)

https://www.ko-reko-re.com/new-products/?category=1000+Toys
Where they stock the collaborations they have with designer toy people.

Otherwise amiami ship all over and are very reliable. Or 1000toys own site for certain preorders.

Thank you very much. All the best to you, mate

I'm an artist, and I bought the 1/6 scale Synthetic Human as a reference for figure drawing. Now I'm trying to get my hands on a 1/12 scale one, but I've had trouble finding anything but KOs on eBay.

I'm totally new to figure collecting--do you guys have any insights or tips on the 1000toys release cycle? I see that they took pre-orders for the 5th production run of the 1/12 figures several months back, but I missed it. They're supposed to ship this quarter. Do you think those will all end up in private collections, or do I have a chance of buying one somewhere once they arrive? Do you have a favorite online store?

Thanks!

I'm an artist, and I bought the 1/6 scale Synthetic Human as a reference for figure drawing. Now I'm trying to get my hands on a 1/12 scale one, but I've had trouble finding anything but KOs on eBay.

I'm totally new to figure collecting--do you guys have any insights or tips on the 1000toys release cycle? I see that they took pre-orders for the 5th production run of the 1/12 figures several months back, but I missed it. They're supposed to ship this quarter. Do you think those will all end up in private collections, or do I have a chance of buying one somewhere once they arrive? Do you have a favorite online store?

Thanks!
I have bought four of the 1/6 official figures. First was from the second release, and it cost so much i was scared to open it, lol. The second two i bought were from the third release, and i also bought the CarB figure. I opened the CarB and did some posing, but eventually sold them all off.
This may sound unpopular, and i offer my opinions here merely as my own opinions, but i did spring $45 for one of the 1/6 bootlegs and it is still on my shelf to this day. I can't speak for the 1/12 ones, but the 1/6 bootleg i bought on Ebay works and poses fine. I will add that i did have to take it apart to reinforce the joints. It was "Sideshow-loose" when i first got it. But the screw points are easy to see and i got the whole thing apart and tightened up in less than half an hour. I'm not trying to encourage anyone to buy the bootlegs if you can find an official one, but if you can't see an official one, the bootlegs might be an okay alternative in the meantime.

I have bought four of the 1/6 official figures. First was from the second release, and it cost so much i was scared to open it, lol. The second two i bought were from the third release, and i also bought the CarB figure. I opened the CarB and did some posing, but eventually sold them all off.
This may sound unpopular, and i offer my opinions here merely as my own opinions, but i did spring $45 for one of the 1/6 bootlegs and it is still on my shelf to this day. I can't speak for the 1/12 ones, but the 1/6 bootleg i bought on Ebay works and poses fine. I will add that i did have to take it apart to reinforce the joints. It was "Sideshow-loose" when i first got it. But the screw points are easy to see and i got the whole thing apart and tightened up in less than half an hour. I'm not trying to encourage anyone to buy the bootlegs if you can find an official one, but if you can't see an official one, the bootlegs might be an okay alternative in the meantime.
Thanks for the insights. The "suspiciously cheap" ones on eBay are inexpensive enough to take a chance on, I suppose. If nothing else, I'll have a fun DIY project on my hands!

Back