1000 post club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I didn't even realize I had surpassed 1000 posts today. Wow, have I been on here that long?

I would like to thank everyone who made it possible, the little people. And to Pitu who introduced me to Sideshow.:blissy:chew

I just thought this one looked funny :horse

Congrats!

A post count is just that a post count. Never let anyone make too big a deal about it your own too seriously.

Congrats!

A post count is just that a post count. Never let anyone make too big a deal about it your own too seriously.

Well, considering I only post here and there and dont spam the boards-its an accomplishment for myself thinking back to when I discovered the site and sideshow and had like 13 or so. Seeing these other people who had tons of posts such as yourself. They seemed elite on some level. lol- I dunno. I see you have over 41000 so I guess I am still a padawan.

STFU Eli.

(I guarantee that most of us have this post layering our counts, lol)

Said the man with 41,000+ posts. :lol :hi5:

:nana:

Well, considering I only post here and there and dont spam the boards-its an accomplishment for myself thinking back to when I discovered the site and sideshow and had like 13 or so. Seeing these other people who had tons of posts such as yourself. They seemed elite on some level. lol- I dunno. I see you have over 41000 so I guess I am still a padawan.

I totally understand. It means you're having fun here and enjoying your time. Thats a good thing.

a thread created for 1,000 post recognition requires a free giveaway..........:lecture

:monkey3

Back