10-15 Days till Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know bro, they're already shipping him to the EU, just hope it's not PU.

ps, his legs in that vtr are way too Nicole Ritchie...

pjam said:
Where are the new prod pics?

This is one of the instances that the final production samples arrived at our office at about the same time the full production run did. Probably due to the holidays. We will have pics up as soon as they get shot - I've been told that he's currently in the photo queue! To put your minds at ease, I think he looks really freakin' good, but then I thought Aragorn did too, and some of you really hated on him, so what do I know :lol

Thanks Dusty

Actually, Aragorn was next to great by most accounts, just the paint apps on the eyebrows were off and the beard was a bit thick and dark, other than that the jacket seemed too new, not aged... these are minor complaints in an otherwise great figure. I really think you guys have to pay MUCH closer attention to your paint apps operation, because it is far too inconsistent (more like playing russian roulette with our expectations in regards to proto v prod pieces). Having long repaint threads to show corrected paint apps for these figures should be totally unnecessary.

Maul was a 10 though! Hoping for more...

Last edited:
FlyAndFight said:
(had to type something here because my original "Ditto" was deemed too short to post.) :monkey3

Yeah, that's how I end up with like 3 smilies in some of my shorter posts. :lol

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, that's how I end up with like 3 smilies in some of my shorter posts. :lol
I usually go with the dancing chewie myself. For example pm sent.:chew :chew :chew

So the 10-15 day went out on the 2nd right? So counting Business Days that puts Leggy shipping on approximately the 16th to 19th range? Has anyone received the 3-5 day processing yet?

galactiboy said:
I just got converted so I expect to be on the ass-end of shipping :monkey2

That's not necessarily true. I had a bud who had his wait-list Maul converted and he ended up receiving his several days prior to mine! (We live in the same city...)

I think the Sideshow Shipping Schedule is the biggest mystery of our era... ;)

FlyAndFight said:
That's not necessarily true. I had a bud who had his wait-list Maul converted and he ended up receiving his several days prior to mine! (We live in the same city...)

I think the Sideshow Shipping Schedule is the biggest mystery of our era... ;)
Yeah, when my Jedi Luke converted I got him before some people who ordered right away.

I ordered my Maul in Oct. and got before some PPO people did. I can't wait to have the Elf though! Hopefully by the end of the month!

Back