1-6th X-wing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x-wing337.jpg

https://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq132/Dorgmal/x-wing/x-wing338.jpg

mark must still be having photobucket issues....................:gah:

i hope that gets straitened out...............he must have thousands of pics of wips & finished projects that cant be seen...........:monkey2

It's not his issue - I changed a function of the board for security purposes which now rendered his pics as code. I'm working on a solution.

:hi5:...........dave. hope you can figure it out. he's got a ton of invaluable pics in his threads.

Ahhh man I would love to have a good look around a real one.
I have been looking at some of the pics I shot and I think I might shoot some more.

these are a couple that I liked.

205484_102910459793995_100002251236308_26413_5502632_n.jpg

190354_102905926461115_100002251236308_26125_4193664_n.jpg

hhaha humm maybe one day!! I did start them and the rear end ages ago... but realised... it would be to big.

Want to finish the snowspeeder next then remake the Landspeeder

I worry about the custom figure and one or two bigger (Boba Fett Bike and Throne for starters) projects I have on the go but you Mark these are truely MAJOR projects.

So when you say Snowspeeder that just the one or the squadron your building?

Your remaking the Landspeeder too, what was wrong with it or improvements like actual repulser lift?

yeah the pods on the Landspeeder need to be improved and I just think I can make it a bit better.

As for the snowspeeder.. its space to work really. I want to rebuild my shed... much bigger... I have a vision :)

"Build it and they will come"!

The Landspeeder touch ups sound great and as for the Snowspeeder, well once the NEW shed is done I/we look forward to seeing 1 or more ;) completed Snowspeeders of Awesomeness

A new shed with enough space to hang an x-wing from the ceiling? Or perhaps he's dreaming big and the shed will have enough room for a 1:6 Echo Base hanger.

I'm thinking the latter.

Shouldn`t it be big enough for a few levels of a DEATHSTAR (detention cells, Briefing room, Trash compartment, TIE platforms, Falcon docking area, Throne Room and of course Fire room for the Main weapon) to scale too in one corner?

"Any attack made by the Rebels against this Garden Shed would be a useless gesture, no matter what technical data they have obtained. This garage is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it! "

Back