1-6th Snowspeeder project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have to admit sometimes I think ow I would love to get that figure, especially Hot Toys darn they make such good dollies. The only time I have strayed from the path is to get some Planet of The Apes gorillas darned good and a Hell boy.

I also have even become more focused on the star wars stuff and only doing OT stuff!! Which is a killer sometimes as some of the clones an Jedi are so great and I think about all the energy and effort that went into the Republic Commandos we did and making Rex and Cody owwww.

But if HT make a Capt America.... I will stray from the path :)

Well I have to admit sometimes I think ow I would love to get that figure, especially Hot Toys darn they make such good dollies. The only time I have strayed from the path is to get some Planet of The Apes gorillas darned good and a Hell boy.

I also have even become more focused on the star wars stuff and only doing OT stuff!! Which is a killer sometimes as some of the clones an Jedi are so great and I think about all the energy and effort that went into the Republic Commandos we did and making Rex and Cody owwww.

HT can be like crack mate. They're sooooo well made.

Other than the WWII stuff I already had, I was also only interested in Star Wars figures myself, then came SS Indy stuff, then HT suckered me in with the DX Joker, and now Medicom has been enticing me with Dragon Ball Figures, which I don't think I can pass on.:gah:

Soldier Story are nice i have a few of their WWII figs.

I dont touch medicom anymore but their anime stuff is kick ass.

Hot toys owns my soul and drains my wallet. Ive got 20 (it was 24) HT's figs not including custom truetype ones like my Captain America, and have 3 on pre-order atm....im such a HT's dollie hoe.

I only get Star Wars stuff off Sideshow and thats mainly only Imperial OT armoured figs.

Last edited:
I did have the htt800 endo but managed to convince myself to sell it and the. Iron man mark 3 as well
Both lovely but I knew if I kept them I would needthe t1000 Sarah the t600 t700 t800 arnies war machine etc etcetc
Maybe when I win the lottery?

I never had the T800 endo but i wish i did back when it was cheaper. Ive got the T800 arnie, 2 T1000's and the T600 and T700 as well as Warmachine on the way and my old MK3. Plastic crack is what hot toys are.

I know we are way of topic but who cares it a forum for chatting right!

I think all the Terminator HT stuff is amazing. I really thought about getting one a while back just to see how cool they really were, then the prices went insane!!!! I REALY wanted a wolverine but again the prices are just crazy.

I love the Platoon Sergeant Barnes ooww that head sculpt is a killer!! as is Punisher!! and The Expendables Barney Ross ow my dayz!!! :( but I mustnt grumble I am a very lucky boy.

My terminator stuff is done im not getting anymore from that line, just preds and Marvel stuff now.

That Punisher is nice but i dont like the headsculpt much even though its quite cheap, plus i dont love the character enough.

Like I said I sold mine to focus on sw as it was just too much
I still have my ss stormshadow cobra commander and snake eyes bit I can't see ne getting any other gi joes
Although I am drilling waiting to find ancheap medicom major k from ghost in the shell

I will own the HT Christopher Reeve Superman. It's a must have.

Yes, Hot Toys is evil and they have a portal connected to my wallet.

HT is a slippery slope... but more than any company you get what you are paying for. The T-800 T2 figure is just insane in person... and can act as a stand alone figure if needed.

Hey guy i totally new to this .... can anybody show me how to do luke's helmet on hoth gear ?

If hot toys make some highlander figures I be in deep s-it

You and me both.. I'd have to replace my SST Connor, buy a Kurgan (he would need two heads though.. one with hair and one "in disguise"), Ramirez, and a Medieval Kurgan.. I could pass on medieval Connor but the medieval Kurgan is a MUST.

If they made Kurgan "In disguise" they would need Candy ("of course you are...")

The Kurgan would need his sword that could be disassembled and placed in a breif case.

Back