1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Good eyes!

Not great pictures but...

Yoda2.jpg

Yoda1.jpg

No futz, straight from the twisty ties!

Yoda3.jpg

Nice shots Greg! :rock In the natural lighting the coloration looks much more accurate.

Nice shots Greg! :rock In the natural lighting the coloration looks much more accurate.

Thats why I try now to take outside shots as I think it really allows for the way it looks to come through. Well, for folks like me who don't have a place to setup inside.

I'm in the same boat. I have a hard time justifying paying $80+ (w/shipping) for such a tiny figure. But it's freakin' Yoda!... :panic:

Don't forget that you aren't just getting Yoda but also the log. That's a 12" scale environment pretty much thrown in for free. Yoda comes with everything included to make a nice little display.

Don't forget that you aren't just getting Yoda but also the log. That's a 12" scale environment pretty much thrown in for free. Yoda comes with everything included to make a nice little display.

I wish they'd do more bases like this and the Sith Anakin. Looks a ton better IMO...

I'm in the same boat. I have a hard time justifying paying $80+ (w/shipping) for such a tiny figure. But it's freakin' Yoda!... :panic:

Viking Playground has Yoda for about $73 shipped. I ordered it Friday night, and it arrived Monday morning. Quite frankly, that was amazing as I live on the other side of the country.

Here's my contribution to the pics. I tried to get the green as accurate as I could, and I think it's pretty darn close. It's probably a little bit richer of a color, as you can really tell by the brown robe, that it's a bit washed out.

closepo.jpg

Here's my slightly wonky eye. Really it's not noticeable considering how small Yoda is.
slightlywonky.jpg

Last edited:

Also don't forget- you're getting a bunch of twist ties. :lecture

Hey! Is Yoda doing the Medicom pelvic thrust?! :lol

Yes he is, and you're the first to notice.

Nice shots WG.

Thanks, man. Quick shots right out of the box but I wanted to get something up. I hope to contribute something a little more interesting once I have time to fully futz him.

His color is better in hand, the pictures tend to look more saturated. SS also dirted him up a bit which is nice. That said though, he is still too dark to be honest.

Disappointing looking figure.

Wonder why everyone likes this overly green Yoda?

Hey hey, look who's back. :wave

The log is the only reason I am keeping

Back