1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^Do you have those on both Han and Luke? Also, how much for that 1:1 Luke ANH saber in the background of your photo?

I believe I do. I have three DX Indys so the hands are plentiful.

Regarding the lightsaber, can't you see the price on the price tag? What? There isn't a price tag? Exactly. ;)

You should see my Han blaster!

I believe I do. I have three DX Indys so the hands are plentiful.

Regarding the lightsaber, can't you see the price on the price tag? What? There isn't a price tag? Exactly. ;)

You should see my Han blaster!
Point taken. :lol

Already ordered a set of the Marty McFly hands as those are plentiful right now and the skin tone didn't look too bad. But then realized there's no trigger finger hand so still looking. So I can have Luke hold a skateboard, but not his blaster. :slap

956107097479e155bba2724490961984.jpg

Put the head on TT cheap copy and SS Bespin Luke outfit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was a quick swap? in the other mod thread, I saw some cutting and clueing which I don't want to do.
No, straight forward. Got TT slimtype18? from EBay Chinese seller £10 free delivery came week later. I'm not keen on the hands supplied but just put Bespin outfit on from the SS Luke figure I already had.

No, straight forward. Got TT slimtype18? from EBay Chinese seller £10 free delivery came week later. I'm not keen on the hands supplied but just put Bespin outfit on from the SS Luke figure I already had.

Sorry, I mean't was it a quick swap for the Hoth Luke?

Was a quick swap? in the other mod thread, I saw some cutting and clueing which I don't want to do.

I don't think you're putting the HT Bespin head into the Hoth hat without cutting something, just like the previous examples way back in the thread.

I don't think you're putting the HT Bespin head into the Hoth hat without cutting something, just like the previous examples way back in the thread.

Yeah that's what I wanted to achieve. There's something about the SS sculpts that are just off.

There's something about the SS sculpts that are just off.

Maybe it's not as serious looking, but it looks way more like Hamill than the HT Bespin - my advice is not to waste your time, it will never look as good as what Sideshow already gave you - previous posts show that very clearly. If you want to spend time/effort/money, get the original Hoth sculpt repainted. I'd love to see a repaint - I don't think anyone has ever posted pictures of one yet.

You know what's been bothering me lately about some HT boots/shoes and Chewbacca's feet? Totally flat underside. No tread, no detail.

Y'know, it finally hit me who this Luke sculpt looks like: Javier Bardeem from that Not Country for Old Men movie. With a slightly longer haircut

rg_bardem_wideweb__470x306,0.jpg

Don't know if this has been posted already but thought it was pretty cool that SS made the blasters different for the Luke and Han figures to match the two blasters seen on screen. Assumed they were identical. Luke's on top.

Back