1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fett414.jpg

20pvbc6.jpg

IMO the Tomy helmet looks better on the Slim sizewise, but that's me.

On a side note, i SO need to make the bottom part of his chest armor bigger. Medi's is puny. O_O

Damn eczamurai, I've never really been in the Commander Fox thread because of lack of interest, but your shot there is starting to make me feel like I missed out by passing him up.

Nice shots ec. I'm still not convinced in the tomy yet. Gotta see some more shots side by side and profiles as well. It does look good but its one of those things that seems like it will never be right. Whether we use Medi, SS, or tomy from different angles they may look wrong or right. It just seems so unattainable at this point. I guess it's just a matter of personal opinion since there is no definitive as of yet on the market.

I love this character and I enjoy all the great work everyone is doing to improve it.

just bought a boba tomy helmet ,curious how it will look on the SSC boba fett

In a pic I saw in an eBay auction about a month ago, it looked pretty clearly too small for the out-of-the-box SSC Fett, but maybe it was just the camera lens distorting it.

That's a medi fett not ssc

He was asking about SSC.

I think with both legs fully straightened up (the pose in this picture foreshortens/shrinks the right leg a little), the Tomy will look a whisker small for this set-up overall. Maybe it's the missing viewfinder that's throwing it out a bit? Straighten both of those legs and I think he's got a slight pinhead using the Tomy though.

But you're not going to use the Tomy bucket, you're putting Tomy finder on Medi helmet?

Damn eczamurai, I've never really been in the Commander Fox thread because of lack of interest, but your shot there is starting to make me feel like I missed out by passing him up.

I really have to pick up a fox... The only thing holding me back is no phase 2 helmet :(

Honestly fett is one of those characters I really like and has said there is nothing on the market that captures the look perfectly, I have one set of issues with ssc's and another set of issues with medi's, medi needs less to achieve satisfactory look... Ssc's is taking some tweaking

I need your help. I just bought the Boba Fett .. is an incredible figure but his helmet does not convince me.
You believe that the Medicom helmet. is very small. to place in the boba fett sideshow??
perhaps the boba fett sideshow with slim body HT and boba helmet medicom?....you think that would look good?

I'm looking at the post but is extensive....

I need your help. I just bought the Boba Fett .. is an incredible figure but his helmet does not convince me.
You believe that the Medicom helmet. is very small. to place in the boba fett sideshow??
perhaps the boba fett sideshow with slim body HT and boba helmet medicom?....you think that would look good?

I'm looking at the post but is extensive....

I think the Medicom sculpt is too small unless you swap him with a slim TT.

Back