1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet next thursday boba will be here ...Now bring on comic con to see what's next ......

I was in kindergarten when that shipped and we had split days. Mine showed up as I was walking to the busstop and my mom checked the mail before I got past the first telephone poll. She yelled to me and held up two ice cream sandwiches that were in the mailbox. I didn't get it.

Then I got it. Longest half day of school ever.

That was an awesome mailaway, one of my favourites. I still have all the pieces that came with mine and a couple of hoth rebel troopers to wear them. The yoda backpack was the best though!

I still haven't gotten mine. :(

I was charged on Friday and I haven't received a shipping notice either. I wonder if they ship these in order of UPS zones? I'm in Florida and farthest from California and still in the states. I'm really bummed this didn't ship...I've been watching throughout the day knowing I would see the Quantum notice.

When was your CC charged?

Charged last Friday!

Emailed them about it, something about the truck arriving on Tuesday being delayed and such, them shipping the exclusives first, and that it should ship this Friday (US Time). But if someone ordered it yesterday and already received their shipping notice, I don't see why I shouldn't.

:yess:
Boba arrives Monday. The only really blatant issue I see (admittedly I don't have OCD though, nor the pompous stick up my ass) is that the body looks a little skinny, so I might switch him to a NSTT and beef him up a bit. The vest is a non-issue and likely less so once ported since it's likely the pro's anorexic waist that's accentuating the issue there. :lol

Thinking about possibly picking up a second and maybe third to flip to the titty babies in a year when they come to their senses and are dropping $300-$600 to get the definitive Boba like they did with Vader. :lol

Found a couple of in-hand pics from Toysdaily Hong Kong, along with a comparison pic alongside Medicom's Darth Vader 2.0

Haven't heard any news of it shipping anytime soon from alterego comics, last news i did hear from them was via twitter saying they've lost power to the shop cause of the bad weather and the local electric company said it will take a week minimum for them to gain access to power again so who know's it make take 2 weeks extra or more for us who ordered from them to receive our figures.

I was charged on Friday and I haven't received a shipping notice either. I wonder if they ship these in order of UPS zones? I'm in Florida and farthest from California and still in the states. I'm really bummed this didn't ship...I've been watching throughout the day knowing I would see the Quantum notice.

I'm right there with you, in Florida and haven't heard a thing about shipping. This thread is making me jealous!

...Thinking about possibly picking up a second and maybe third to flip to the titty babies in a year when they come to their senses and are dropping $300-$600 to get the definitive Boba like they did with Vader. :lol
Haha, have to admit I laughed reading that. :lol

Really most of the figure is great but I'm still having a tough time with the vest. I ordered mine from my LCS with a non-refundable deposit, so I figure it's better to pick it up, try and futz it and flip if it turns out to not be possible. Either that or just pose him cradling his rifle in front of his waist, to deflect from it, as others have said.

Just the way the vest hangs in front of him and the bloated look, to me, is not a definitive Boba. Regardless, I guess as long as I can sell him for close to what I paid (assuming I can't fix vest), it's not a big deal.

Found a couple of in-hand pics from Toysdaily Hong Kong, along with a comparison pic alongside Medicom's Darth Vader 2.0

I clicked through the pics before reading, I was like wtf? whats with the mini Vader? :rotfl

Boba arrives Monday. The only really blatant issue I see (admittedly I don't have OCD though, nor the pompous stick up my ass) is that the body looks a little skinny, so I might switch him to a NSTT and beef him up a bit. The vest is a non-issue and likely less so once ported since it's likely the pro's anorexic waist that's accentuating the issue there. :lol

Thinking about possibly picking up a second and maybe third to flip to the titty babies in a year when they come to their senses and are dropping $300-$600 to get the definitive Boba like they did with Vader. :lol

:rotfl Can't WAIT for your pics, big spender!

Better see some pics on Monday. I don't think I've ever seen pics you've posted, let alone for a Star Wars figure.

:nono Hey now, I posted a few back in the day. The height-moded Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, Lando post port to AATT and a Bespin Han converted to Endor Han. And lest you forget sexy Bilbo...:naughty :lol

i thought you posted your gimli as well but maybe i am just thinking of bilbo. and yeah i want to buy about 2-3 of these guys. i am looking forward to mine. and when it comes to fett (and captain america) i am definitely a pole squatter (unabashedly in nam's word). :lol

That's right, that's no stick you got up there. :rotfl

Don't hold on to those Fetts for too long, I am sure SS (or HT) will produce another, more definitive version in the future.

Back