1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered ex Fett now it's time sit in front of the TV and watch Star Wars in High Def. I love days like this!!!

Now it's telling me I can't order more than one. So it thinks I've ordered, but I have not reached the order confirmation screen to get a "T" and I have not received an e-mail confirmation and I can't check my account because of the streamlined site. But I hope the system knows what it's talking about.

After completing the order using only rewards points to pay, it hung up for a while and went to a white screen. I went back in and started to re-order, but it now says that $174.99 of points are used up. I did not get an e-mail confirmation yet after about 5 minutes. Should I place another order not using points or are the missing points proof enough the order went through?

I'm in the same boat....stuck in limbo and not sure what to do trying to use points. If it's already sold out, I might be out of luck. Just don't want to miss out on the Exclusive and/or lose the points. I'll be frustrated if this doesn't happen.

Slowest PPO I've seen in a while. It took a solid fiv to six to complete the process beginning to end. Though I did completely forget all about this PPO and only remembered as I was getting ready to leave for lunch.

1 per account for the EX. I think I will pass, as much as I'd love a base that I wont use I'd rather save the 30 bucks.

I got the glitch white screen instead of a conf screen and tried to reorder and it said I can't order another one...come on SSC get it right!!!

Oh, cool, swabie, mine says that too. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say we're good as long as it's saying that. I'm taking a screenshot of that to show SSC later if I need to.

Now it's telling me I can't order more than one. So it thinks I've ordered, but I have not reached the order confirmation screen to get a "T" and I have not received an e-mail confirmation and I can't check my account because of the streamlined site. But I hope the system knows what it's talking about.

Same as me but i am sure we have bagged it :exactly:

Froze on me for a couple of minutes, I submitted and got no payment info error. I had just checked all my info 20 minutes before... Had to call customer service. But like most of you have said they were very nice and took my order right over the phone. Thanks SSC.

Check your email and see if the confirmation showed up. My email showed up a good minute or two before the order confirmation screen from Sideshow.

i have had the exact same thing happen to me............as it turned out i had gotten the order in. i never got an email, but was in my account when i could check it later.........:cuckoo:

Back