1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be a definite for me. Looks fantastic so far.

Have to say though, I'm happy this is not out until 2012 as I have so many figs to bay this year.

Are we sure Boba Fett comes with this stand? The stand is absolutely incredible. It appears to be a double platform he is standing on too. For $160 this a great piece indeed.

I thought I read he comes with a light up stand, and $160.00 is a
decent price , I predicted between $150-175 so $160 is a happy medium.

Very glad to hear about the price. I have some Rewards points I'm hoping to use as well, so that should help as well. This is a definite win and a definite buy!

Yep, price is a nice surprise. Will wait for a local release and save on S&H though.

Not sure if its been mentioned but the price is $160 with a 2012 release date.

STU_6240_resize.JPG

Q2 2012???

But Grievous is Q1 and he's still in development.

I wouldn't trust too many of these dates... I usually figure everything will be delayed by at least one quarter before its all said and done.

But even so; this many things coming (in theory) over a six month period is going to be insane :panic:

This figure really is a winner on all counts. I'm being incredibly selective at the moment and buying only what I deem to be a definitive version of each main OT character (I even passed on Vader). This ticks all the boxes.

Wow, how far have we come where we're happy the figure is "only" $160! :monkey1

That said, I'm ready to preorder now. :slap

Anyone notice how his jet pack is on his back? It's actually strapped with with a buckle type arrangement! It looks like it may wiggle a bit and that is awesome and realistic.

I was torn between choosing the better version verses another unnamed toy company... The choice for my next fett is obvious now!

Back