1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fett is a great figure.

dsc01020hu.jpg

dsc01021z.jpg

dsc01023s.jpg

dsc01154l.jpg

dsc01159e.jpg

7gte.jpg

This figure is very nice as it is, the only thing bothering me is the chest plate.
I have also seen some customizations using parts of the Medicom Boba Fett and it looks very good

Last edited:
Another little custom I made to my 1/6 Boba Figure. As everybody, I love the mythos version with the lightsabers on his belt, so I bough one and attached it to Boba's belt with some real leather. I think it looks pretty good. Do you like it?
Fe28Ivd.jpg

Y8EoQPh.jpg

Looks really good.

Although I do think it needs a couple more, at least - that way it looks more like a collection, less like a weapon he's using.

Kewl! :rock2
But now, yes you need to go all out with more and the poncho!:peace
Just DOOOOOOEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

Thank you! Totally agree with you. I am waiting for Sideshow Grievous release to buy two of his lightsabers and add them to this one. So it will look more like a collection as you said. This is how he looks now:

fTqVF0b.jpg

oBy82kO.jpg

Last edited:
Another little custom I made to my 1/6 Boba Figure. As everybody, I love the mythos version with the lightsabers on his belt, so I bough one and attached it to Boba's belt with some real leather. I think it looks pretty good. Do you like it?
Fe28Ivd.jpg

Y8EoQPh.jpg

Wow, nice work, very cool touch. :clap

That lightsaber looks great on the belt. It actually looks like it came with it. How'd you come across leather so small?

Just got one of these from a fellow forum member - can't wait! my first non iron man figure but boba is just too cool!

Can someone tell me very quickly if getting the ESB version is the way to go over the ROTJ version? I am going to pick one of these up, just need a nudge or some valuable info.

Can someone tell me very quickly if getting the ESB version is the way to go over the ROTJ version? I am going to pick one of these up, just need a nudge or some valuable info.

There is no RotJ version yet, unless you buy the medicom version.
SSC has ESB and proto coming, Medi has Jango, ESB, and RotJ. If you're only wanting one Boba, I'd go with the version thats more definitive to you. You may find you need to do a little tooling to any of them if you are **** at all. If you look through the two threads you'll see theres a wealkth of great mods for either or both. Some people have made some amazing versions mixing SSC parts on the medi "armor" generally on a new body.

Yeah, thanks, I have been going through the thread for the last two days, just started looking into it as I came into some spending cash and the wife wants me to spend it on something I normally wouldn't.....a Boba Fett. Love the figure, love the character, but I am a new collector and swore I would only buy ANH figures...that's over. I'm bit.

Now I just need to get to the particulars, as I can mod my stuff, no prob. Just need to know if bodies are trash on the RAH, or if the colors are better and a taller figure with SS.

I am rushing because I am bidding and it ends in an hour. I will either buy a $200 plus figure or under $150 for a new ROTJ RAH.

I needed a push. Thanks again.

Back