1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks mandible.........that's a completely reworked hasbro version..........totally repainted, padded dragon body-shortened, and the cloth added on all the hoses.

Beautiful work sir! Man, it looks good. Where's Dengar hiding?

PS: your Bossk looks like the upcoming SSC :)

Beautiful work sir! Man, it looks good. Where's Dengar hiding?

PS: your Bossk looks like the upcoming SSC :)

thanks again............dengar??..........don't get me started.........:lol

he's a character i'm reluctant to do because quite frankly i just don't like him very much. but saying that i do need him to complete the gang......:gah:
i think i might just wait for ssc's version though.

Wor-Gar, here is my vest from the back:

IMG_6799.JPG

There is an extra 2 sets of holes where they tried to rivet the bottom ab armor. If it hadn't come straight from Sideshow, and among the first batch to ship, I would have thought that someone messed with it and returned it. Luckily, the holes are hidden behind the armor so it's not a problem for me.

Actually, that picture is pre-modding. I cut the outer left and right edges pretty much up to the rivets. And I molded the hell out of that clear plastic with a hairdryer to get the armor to lay right in the front. I had tried to bend the bottom armor piece so it contours to the body better to no avail, but by manipulating the back clear plastic I was able to achieve similar results so that the armor overall has a nice curve from side to side and top to bottom.

Finally picked this guy up today, and I have a kind of a stupid question -

Are the shin pouches that hold his blades large enough for them to slip in, or is anyone else having difficulty sliding them in? Specifically the large blade that goes on his right shin, damn thing will not slide down all the way.

Nah, it's perfect without Sadsack. Dengar reminds me of Hector Salamanca on Breaking Bad. Just give him a wheelchair and a bell and he'll be set! :lol

That said, some of the Dengar customs have been really cool. Just don't care for him much as a character.

Sweet Bounty Hunter gang you got there.
thanks.......
Yeah, yeah... we heard you the first time. Someone give him a cookie?

:nana:

:lol
cookies...........:drool
Great pics my friend. Boba looks great with your customs. That Zuckuss is spectacular looking, well done. Something is missing though. :D

Man, you really, really, really need a Dengar. :D

thanks chaka..............yea i know i need him...........just don't want to make him........:mad:

Here'a a few pics of my beloved Boba Fett. He's become my favourite 1/6 figure, at least until my next purchase! That abdomen plate was really hard to bend, but after trimming away the plastic backing I think he looked pretty good. Really impressed with this figure.

SAM_0253.JPG
SAM_0230.JPG

SAM_0246.JPG
SAM_0256.JPG

Great pics Omega! He really is a great figure.

Kind of off topic, but what Serenity ship is that up there in the first pic???

Great pics Omega! He really is a great figure.

Kind of off topic, but what Serenity ship is that up there in the first pic???

It's the Little Damn Heroes maquette by Quantum Mechanix. I ordered it from QMX's own site on the day of release, 9am Pacific time which was about 4:30pm British time so I was at work! As a pharmacist, I really shouldn't be playing around with my smart phone in the workplace but the other staff do it from time to time so no one was too bothered that I indulged in a little "online shopping." If you're looking to get one, check out https://www.qmxonline.com/, looks like they still have it in stock :wink1:

Back