1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, although I doubt I'll want to hide his hands... maybe two behind his back, one gesturing as if speaking, and the fourth slowing pulling out a blaster. Or something like that. He's sneaky.

Debating whether to get this or not but looking at the pics, does anyone know if it has the pockets for the saber hilts in the cape?

If someone can provide me with a screenshot or an image of Grievous walking around hunched over with his hands behind his back, i can try recreating it and taking a picture for you guys.

Sorry for the delay on my video review. I was told all reviews had to be held onto until Monday while today we were allowed to post a few teaser sort of images. Guess that wasn't accurate or someone didn't follow the instructions. Either way, i'll take a picture if you guys want lol

Here's some cool Hunched poses...but haven't found any behind the back ones yet.
gallery_272_26376.jpggallery_272_1383.jpg
gallery_272_17616.jpggallery_272_24477.jpg

Last edited:
I believe its once they have it "in stock" -- meaning available quantities in the warehouse that are not scheduled to ship to preorder customers. That process -- sorting what's left -- can take over a month if there's a split shipment.

Thanks! I was simply hoping for the chance to use my $25 coupon before it expires.:lol

Grievous is a tall SOB. What I love about the Grievous character design is the hunched back curve of his body and how his head is lowered from his shoulders to almost meet "eye level" with the "standard" height of human/aliens in the SW universe.

I know it is early in the process but the SS cape looks "heavy". If you look at the movie still the cape covers yet meets the contours of the shape underneath.

Also curious as to how far his "chin" can articulate away from his collar.

Also...in the movie there seems to be a lot of "CGI" stuffing, more information under the cape then there actually is. I'm scared this might not translate to the SS product. Again very early in the process to critique with such few in hand images. But they are thoughts!!!

I'm more worried about the dodgy looking paint job on his eye area. Looks very odd and messy in those pics. Could be the flash though.

Back