1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does ignited lightsaber mean? Does it have lightup feature or is it like glow in the dark thing?

It means it's not just a hilt. It has the plastic blade... No light ups, thank every deity for that!

$250 is on the higher end for mass produced 1:6, but it's a completely unique body/mold so it's actually very reasonable IMO!

lol that means its on so you see the saber. The other ones are off which is just the handle

It just means it has a blade like all the other releases, trust me after the Obi - Padawan light up one - you don't want SS attemting four lighted sabers until they radically alter their approach to that feature.

I pre-ordered the exclusive.
I wish it didn't need the NRD though.
I could see if you were buying 2,they'd need it.
In the images there's a pic of him looking at a Dooku hologram.
Do you think the final version will come with it?

$250 aint bad...I suppose...

I guess it depends on your preference for the subject matter.

Though, SSC was the ones with the less expensive figures. They're in Hot Toys prices now. I paid $220 for the Jack Sparrow DX what, a year and a half or two years ago?

I guess it depends on your preference for the subject matter.

Though, SSC was the ones with the less expensive figures. They're in Hot Toys prices now. I paid $220 for Jack Sparrow DX what, a year and a half or two years ago?

Yeah, hence the "suppose"

I like this character more from the animated series' like clone wars etc...Rather than his portrayal in EP3.

I was expecting $300. These days I'm desensitized about this high price. 2 years ago when it debuted at SDCC, I would've been bummed at $250...these days....It's kind of low :lol

I ordered it. I don't think the 250 is totally absurd, my wife will but that's another story. After seeing the hot chix review I was sold and 250 is the price I set in my head so there u have it. Don't agree with the NRD deposit stuff they got going on now more and more. It's kinda random too. IM heartbreaker was the same price and no NRD. It is what it is though. Long time coming for this one and looking forward to it

It's a overpriced figure. Regular Boba Fett it's 175. I can accept a 250 Darth Vader because it's Darth Vader, but not Grievous. In comparision Hot Toys Luke Bespin it's 300, and brings 2 figures and tons of stuff...

It's a overpriced figure. Regular Boba Fett it's 175. I can accept a 250 Darth Vader because it's Darth Vader, but not Grievous. In comparision Hot Toys Luke Bespin it's 300, and brings 2 figures and tons of stuff...

Not really. You have to consider that this is a one-off figure with very unique engineering. It's not like the others where they can use the stock body.

I agree! I experienced sticker shock. I seem to have sticker shock with every new reveal these days :slap

I was expecting $300. These days I'm desensitized about this high price. 2 years ago when it debuted at SDCC, I would've been bummed at $250...these days....It's kind of low :lol

:exactly:

Considering all the work that went into constructing this figure, and how long it's been in production, AND how the prices have shot up this past year or so, $250 ain't half bad. It's an impressive figure.

Grievous is awesome! One of the coolest SW figures SS has done. Not going to get him now but I will after some more SS points build up.

Not really. You have to consider that this is a one-off figure with very unique engineering. It's not like the others where they can use the stock body.

And it isn't something they can really re-use again. For example I doubt they'll do a battle-damaged one, considering the SS exclusive head.

I'd have been happier at $200 but it isn't a terrible price for it.

Back