1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous shots, King!

Thanks Orc!

Yep, really excellent work there, King.

I'm toying with doing the ear mod myself. I did Rory's neck mod for better articulation, and dirtied up the cape as well.

Thanks, WG. Yeah, I wanna get to the cape as well.

I almost think the "ear" mod makes him look more accurate than the eye mod. If I ever get the time I'll do both.

Thanks for the rep, WTC.

King, your squinty eye look makes me want to do a more extreme expression. **** you.
:rock

:yess:

Mission accomplished!

Are wait lists for this figure still converting for people?

Are wait lists for this figure still converting for people?

I chatted with SS customer service the other day and they said it's 50/50 chance. They told to me to remain on the waiting list. If I get it's meant to be if not then I move onto something else.

I chatted with SS customer service the other day and they said it's 50/50 chance. They told to me to remain on the waiting list. If I get it's meant to be if not then I move onto something else.

got my waitlist converted last week! so its still a chance for you!

oh wow, whoever came up with the stand for this guy needs to get fired.

Can anyone suggest a better stand?
I just used the metal Nut Grabbers from the Grievous stand and put them in a regular stand. Much more sturdy.
94.jpg

It's just my opinion, i think there are some people who don't have a problem with it.

The base is too small to support his weight and the pivot joint means if the figure starts tipping forwards or backwards the stand won't be able to hold it up. Basically it feels about as sturdy as wet tissue paper.

Well, I've finished up most of the mods on mine so I took some quick pics. Still need to sculpt the eye plate, but the ear mod is what really transforms this figure. Also no issues with the stand for me. I was actually surprised when I unboxed him and did a quick pose and he stood on his own!

null_zps0f136a9f.jpg

null_zps44204878.jpg

Damn it!!!

My retailer has informed me today that they will not be getting the G man in-stock until mid June. :gah:

Holy crap there are some awesome photos in this thread. Sooo tempted to pick up another and do some of the mods. Nice work MandoMan!

Damn it!!!

My retailer has informed me today that they will not be getting the G man in-stock until mid June. :gah:

Looks like most retailers in our part of the world are receiving their stuff late. Latest items being in stock are DX Shiny and Veteran. Vader, 501st, 212th AND Grievous are still 4 to 6 weeks away. Would wholesellers/retailers be combining their orders to save on shipping?

Looks like most retailers in our part of the world are receiving their stuff late. Latest items being in stock are DX Shiny and Veteran. Vader, 501st, 212th AND Grievous are still 4 to 6 weeks away. Would wholesellers/retailers be combining their orders to save on shipping?

Your guess is as good as mine pal.

That sounds plausible though but I thought he would be here mid-May/late-May.

Still unsure when Grievous is gonna hit but my retailer has yet to change its in-stock estimate from may 25th. I'll post as soon as i get the shipping notice anyway.

guys... in case you are looking for a custom Grievous Cape for this.. PM me.. this cape from Sideshow looks pretty bad

Back