1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RS while providing clear detailed images, tend to have funky colors. I think the electric blue background makes everything else look odd.
I love what I'm seeing so far, looks like the Dewback will be a sooner rather than later purchase :lecture

I agree, really ruins a lot of Curto & Myatt's shots. :gah:

How have you secured the top table on to the bottom one?
B/c if one accidentally moves the top table will it move from its position.
and whata re the bottom display craft sitting on? floor or another table head? imintrigued

Must say the second phot of your display Mandible appears more aesthetically balanced but could possibly enhance the look more if you swaped the xwing position to the fett ship and vice versa.
or face the xwing to be lookingat the slave ship, like the At at looking at the at-st .
But im no interior decorator, lol

It's temporary until the Tie arrives... actually, knowing eFX, it might be permanent :(

lol
In the infamous words of Han solo
"laught it up fuzz ball"s

Dame auto correction on my ipad.
Reminds me of the term blu ray it was auto correcting to blue ray.

Luckily i was made aware of it after the 3 page into it, rather then the 100th..

cheers

And his good friend Wally Rusman III :lecture

Pleased to meet you...

walrusmankenner7.jpg

I was really disappointed when I saw how bright green the dewback looked, but the latest photos have restored my faith. All in all, I still don't have room, but it is something I may track down at a later date.

Hey guys. I need some advice. Should I pick up the Dewback now or wait a few months? I know I want one... and will probably break down and get this as a set (Dewback/trooper), but with Christmas and other obligations I'll be cutting it close this month.

The seller I get my stuff from said to ride out the hype and see what he can do in the new year.

I've never been this undecided about a collectible. It's to the point that I made an actual size printout of the beast and have it sitting on the shelf where it will be displayed.:cuckoo:

My problem is am I taking too much of a gamble by waiting? Will the price sky rocket like past figures? Will the Sandtroopers sell out before the Dewbacks?

:gah:

Weezer
Imagine if it was all sold out next week.Would you regret not buying it.
If the answer is yes buy it.
And if you cant afford it still buy it.
Just ration your food for a few weeks until your bank balance is looking better.
Blah blah blah obligations there so over rated. Obligations can wait..
Its time for you to unconditionally say YES to this item.
(No conditions and say yes)

Weezer
Imagine if it was all sold out next week.Would you regret not buying it.
If the answer is yes buy it.
And if you cant afford it still buy it.
Just ration your food for a few weeks until your bank balance is looking better.
Blah blah blah obligations there so over rated. Obligations can wait..
Its time for you to unconditionally say YES to this item.
(No conditions and say yes)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:exactly::lecture

Gold!

I am going to wait... none of the environment pieces have sold out quickly or gone up in value in the short term. I think the only one that consistently sells above retail is the Carbonite set.

I feel pretty strongly it will be possible to get this guy for under $250 shipped.

I just completed an unboxing video for my Dewback. I should probably say, I just shot this with a few photo lamps. I didn't do any color correction to be sure everything is 100% "inhand accurate" on color temperatures. I also did't add any explosions, car chases, inspiring motivational synergies, bacon, 1337 5p3ak, Tanantinoesque time changes, surprise twist endings......... and the video is most definitely not "off the hook".
...but a some people may find some of the info a nice diversion from their daily grind.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_cBW525CY"]Yama's Dewback Unboxing[/ame]

I just completed an unboxing video for my Dewback. I should probably say, I just shot this with a few photo lamps. I didn't do any color correction to be sure everything is 100% "inhand accurate" on color temperatures. I also did't add any explosions, car chases, inspiring motivational synergies, bacon, 1337 5p3ak, Tanantinoesque time changes, surprise twist endings......... and the video is most definitely not "off the hook".
...but a some people may find some of the info a nice diversion from their daily grind.

Yama's Dewback Unboxing

dude thanks for making such a great video. think this convinced me to go ahead and get this before xmas:D

bravo yama! that answers a lot of the questions. that thing is huge, i dont think he'll fit in my new cab. a bit too green for me, but i most probably pick this up just the same

Amazing video.
If you have the troopers i guess this is a must , its like having c3po without art2.

This is definitely more of a realistic looking movie presenatation of the dewback compared to GG statue, but to me its still to green (even though stock pictures of the dewback is actually green in the starwars stills.
(i still like the brownish palatte on the SS demo box) and the serpant like look on the GG 1:10 scale.

But make no mistake this SS Dewback is top quality make and looks BIG
Best video so far of this great piece thank you , Your HD version makes the textures stand out great .
But im not a fan of the left sided modelling of the muscular display of the dewback if there was ever a mute point about the piece.

Brillant otherwise

Fantastic video very much appreciated after the scare of the "green goblin" dewback pictures.

Well done that man.

Back