1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised to see people on the fence about this one. When I saw it i squealed like a little girl. I guess b/c I've always thought they were really cool in the movies, and we didnt get to see them much until the remake. I cant wait to display it with the other sandtroopers....look sir droids!

And my wife thought I was the only one....

60 days to go for Dewy.

Who cares about Christmas get it done already and then on into Dewback January.

Can you tell that I want this???

These guys need a ride to Docking Bay 94!!!

Sandies2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, had to cut down massively on the 1/6 purchases, but this is a must have for me as a stormtrooper nut, I can still remember that awesome cut scene down to Tatooine the first time I saw it, this is going to be an epic piece for me. I have not been psyched about the SW 1/6 line since Nadon (still one of the best figs in the line...) I am getting all pumped up for this one...
JBulc.gif

Last edited:
great set-up. Love it :hi5:

Thanks its not quite finished yet as there are still one or two things to do and I only got Garindan the day I took that pic. He has a new custom cape coming. I'll do proper pics when it's completely finished.

Actually seen this on preorder now for £230 just for the dewback. Makes it look very tempting.

I have 4 sandtroopers already and getting the deluxe. Hmmmm.

Last edited:
To those with this already ordered:

Do you think we will see this before or after xmas?

I haven't got it preordered so I don't get any update emails from Sideshow.

I'll have to buy it online from a European seller.

Thanks for any replies.

My bet is it's shipping with all the other holiday toys and deluge. I think I have three emails from ss already warning me to have my stuff in order for them to charge my card, so my bet is yes, it's coming for xmas

Oh no, I just got the 24 day notice on this beast, but wasn't expecting it til Q1 2012. :panic:

*digs through pockets for loose change*

I got my "24 Day Notice" yesterday as well. I was really surprised. Crazy happy because I want the Dewback so badly, but panicked because I didn't plan on spending that money till January. Haha, oh well, nice to see one coming earlier than expected, I'll just adjust my spending......

Thanks for the replies. Good to know we might see this before Xmas.

Would you guys who have this ordered mind keeping this thread updated with any info you get from Sideshow about this?

Most European stockists are still saying Q1 2012.

Back