1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A better Dewback presentation on the top of the IKEA cabinets:

dsci0054g.jpg

dsci0055j.jpg

dsci0058b.jpg

dsci0059t.jpg

dsci0063t.jpg

dsci0060dt.jpg

Very cool pix, everyone!!! :clap

Phase I of Dew Backa Vista is complete.
I ordered the Deluxe Sandie yesterday using the $15 Friday the 13th SSC coupon. :yess:

Man, and I thought I was the only crazy thinking of two! :lol

One for outside my cantina scene, and another looking for droids!

i would have bought two had they been a bit articulated to where maybe the head could have beeen repositioned looking right or left.

Anyone looking for a Hasbro Dewback? :D

It's funny, down in my basement storage area, I have the SS Dewback and the Hasbro Dewback sitting , still boxed up, waiting for a place For display.

Just thought, wouldn't that suck if I opened my Dewie to discover it had been damaged? I have my doubts SS would do anything considering it has been many months since I received it.

You really should pop it open for inspection... Just in case.

Was going to say that I'm in the same boat in that I'm not going to bother setting-up any displays until we're in our next place (about a year and a bit away...).

In the meantime, everything's going in the basement, but I open and inspect everything, first, to ensure nothing's broken, light-up features work, remove batteries, etc. Like you say, it would really suck to open up Dewie and find a broken leg or terrible paint mistake.

Back