1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m using a Walmart 4 cube organizer shelf with the inner shelves taken out to display my larger items. I plan on adding another one for the Dewback eventually if it will fit. It?s open in the front and back so I?ll need to add glass or plexiglass doors.
a22e44a39e0894f4349c3d6c182fb807.jpg
74ff4be9de710eb39173a486ab529653.jpg
aee6e0fab1b80f43709f0de4f8840b0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might build one myself but I'm having trouble finding places to make the glass door. I can do sliding glass doors but I perfer 1 piece door if possible. I probably won't display with the trooper on it.

I might build one myself but I'm having trouble finding places to make the glass door. I can do sliding glass doors but I perfer 1 piece door if possible. I probably won't display with the trooper on it.

I ordered some plexiglass recently and used adhesive magnetic tape on the glass edges and the edging of a shelf to create a removable glass barrier. PM me if you want more details. It was fairly cheap and worked really well.

I?m using a Walmart 4 cube organizer shelf with the inner shelves taken out to display my larger items. I plan on adding another one for the Dewback eventually if it will fit. It?s open in the front and back so I?ll need to add glass or plexiglass doors.
a22e44a39e0894f4349c3d6c182fb807.jpg
74ff4be9de710eb39173a486ab529653.jpg
aee6e0fab1b80f43709f0de4f8840b0f.jpg

Wow! Those displays are amazing! Love the Indy map room. I can hear the John Williams score![emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can anyone who has this measure it for me from its length width and height? I want to get this eventually but need to know if it will fit in the space I have envisioned for it. Thank you in advance.

I just measured mine at about 29" from tip to tail (I would round to 30" to be safe). Height is 15.5" (19.5" with SS Desert Sands Trooper).

I just measured mine at about 29" from tip to tail (I would round to 30" to be safe). Height is 15.5" (19.5" with SS Desert Sands Trooper).

Awesome! Thank you so much for doing that. Gives me an idea of how much room I?ll need.

I don't get it. I post a link to the Sideshow site showing the exact dimensions and nothing ??

Sorry. I didn?t see your post initially and sideshow puts measurements up there that have been wrong before so I?d rather trust someone who has it in hand than Sideshow.

Case in point all their figures say 12? tall but Darth Maul is just under 11 1/2?.

Anybody selling one of these anywhere? Can?t seem to find one on eBay or amazon.

With the Dewback being featured so prominently in "Mandalorian" I'd suggest people do an online chat with Sideshow customer support and say they love Mandalorian and it was cool as hell that Mando himself rides the Dewback, and that the original release is super-expensive now on eBay, and ask if they'd consider re-releasing the Sideshow Dewback. The woman I chatted with said it was a great idea. Especially with HT Mando coming within the next 12 months.

They'll direct you to this page, which is their "Suggest a product" page (but do do the online chat because it's important they hear from customers that way also, not just via the suggest page):

https://www.sideshow.com/suggest

With the Dewback being featured so prominently in "Mandalorian" I'd suggest people do an online chat with Sideshow customer support and say they love Mandalorian and it was cool as hell that Mando himself rides the Dewback, and that the original release is super-expensive now on eBay, and ask if they'd consider re-releasing the Sideshow Dewback. The woman I chatted with said it was a great idea. Especially with HT Mando coming within the next 12 months.

They'll direct you to this page, which is their "Suggest a product" page (but do do the online chat because it's important they hear from customers that way also, not just via the suggest page):

OK cool. I'll definitely do that. Have wanted one of these guys for years !

The more people who contact them the better.

I sold mine about six months ago for a pretty good chunk of change on eBay. I repurposed that money to buy other stuff, so no regrets, but I do miss the big guy in my collection...

This is my all time favorite grail piece if I can get my hands on one. The hunt goes on.

Problem is that Sideshow had to deeply discount these back when it was released to sell it out I think. Also if they were to remake it today I imagine it would be $700-$800 anyway.

Done! :rock

Me too. Chatted with a guy. Not as positive as the lady Tali spoke with.

Also no insight at all on their decision process. Probably because they only make what they think should be made. Like Hot Toys. Collectors get what they get.

Still also did a suggestion form for a Greedo and a Tusken Raider re-release for what it's worth.

Problem is that Sideshow had to deeply discount these back when it was released to sell it out I think. Also if they were to remake it today I imagine it would be $700-$800 anyway.

I'd be in for a Dewback - SSC could make in something besides poly which I would prefer re the weight. Checked the 'bay also but not paying those prices for what would be a great background piece. HT should just release a DX with Mando - dunno if HT has ever done a rider set.

Back