1-6th C3PO Hasbro Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, congrats! what kind of paint did u use? i have de same c3po and i'm looking doing the same, thanks

Did you get a really good silver chrome finnish on the leg ? and let us all know when you open up the head for the lights. Got the Tomy 3p0 head the other day but i think its to big but it looks perfect otherwise.

The only issue I really have with the Hasbro one is the size.. he is a little big. But when you think about the price of a hasbro and the medicom one, I can live with the scale issue.

As for the paint. I used a enamel silver for the leg then used acrylic dry and wet brush for the dirt and oil on. The best bit about that is you can polish it back up.

Yea the paint on the Medicom figures is to toyisch. I hope that if Sideshow is going to make R2 and 3PO, they will get a more dirty and realistic look :p

Is there an image of the Medicom 3p0 somewhere? I only found a small one searching on Google. Any release date or price?

20090722_3448c56f8639af59f025xaBLf8gFINlI.jpg

there is a thread on it.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58243&referrerid=5531

Just curious, are all the Hasbro one's the same size (regular, break apart, electronic)? And are those bigger smaller than the one that comes in the special box set (like Sebastian Shaw Anakin)?

Just curious, are all the Hasbro one's the same size (regular, break apart, electronic)? And are those bigger smaller than the one that comes in the special box set (like Sebastian Shaw Anakin)?

All the Hasbro 3p0s are the same size and that Anakin you mention is a bit taller than him, if I'm not mistaken.

I got a Hasbro 3po & R2 loose off ebay & they were already dirty, which looks factory done, were there 'dirty' & 'shiny' versions?

I believe there were. They made three R2s one clean, one dirty and with opening panels. 3PO was clean, dirty and one where he all came apart, like in ESB.

The orginal c-3po and r2 releases were clean. the Toys r us electronic 2 pack was dirty. There was also the secondary release of R2 that had the opening doors, and he was clean. And there was the c-3PO masterpiece edition that came with a backpack/net and removeable limbs

I also got the Masterpiece 3po off ebay for 99p (+postage) which was quite good.
Not really had much chance to look at it as i had to shove it up in the loft out of the way as my Mrs is on my case about how many 'dollies' i'm buying.

I also got the Masterpiece 3po off ebay for 99p (+postage) which was quite good.
Not really had much chance to look at it as i had to shove it up in the loft out of the way as my Mrs is on my case about how many 'dollies' i'm buying.

OMG 99p thats insane well done. And don't worry about the Mrs.... It happens to most of us. LOL

Back