1-6th C3PO Hasbro Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
well I am having a break from building due to lack of sleep! Managed to get a 3PO for my speeder, but wwwooo its so shinny! Which is no good for the Tatooine feel I am after so I thought I would have a go at painting!
When mrhatz Old Ben arrives from the US I will have a bash at a little diorama I think.

Till then I hope you like the pics.

Dorgmal

C3PO-1.jpg

C3PO-2.jpg

C3PO-3.jpg

That Hasbro head just looks wrong but I've never been able to put my finger on it.

I can tell you exactly whats wrong with it. The neck slightly too thick and the chin is not narrow enough, the eyes are too big and the nose is fractionally too high.
But it's ok for me. Maybe I should re-sulpt it! One day....=:D

And Dougs right he is too tall.

You can see the silver leg, it's one of the first things I looked for after Irish Jedi's thread :)

Cheers,
Doug

"THESE ARE THE DROIDS WE'RE LOOKING FOR!"

Hopefully one day. :)

Great job Dorgmal.

Hahaha, this looks like one of those classic cinema shots where the background was a projection! Nice work on the repaints and the landspeeder!

LOL Cheers VOTR, thats the sort of thing I like, I am a polaroid photography fan I don't like the slick finish my digital camera gives me so I have to make them look a bit retro some how. Maybe I should do a short film, with the desert whizzing by in the background and the speeder bumping up and down..... oww some many cool things to do and only 24 hours in a day, why do I have to sleep:duh

LOL Cheers VOTR, thats the sort of thing I like, I am a polaroid photography fan I don't like the slick finish my digital camera gives me so I have to make them look a bit retro some how. Maybe I should do a short film, with the desert whizzing by in the background and the speeder bumping up and down..... oww some many cool things to do and only 24 hours in a day, why do I have to sleep:duh

DUDE! I mean I hear that, mate! ;) One of my greated downfalls is my need for sleep. SO many projects... Yeah, even if it's just a minute, that would be cool to see. MAybe with the "hit the accelerator" dialogue... Good luck! ;)

Back