1/6 Young Jackie Chan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Since this sculpt is not contemplated on my "schedule" , I'll see when I'll make an interest list and such, I am taking my time with Jackie because he's been fighting back, haha. But really, thanks for your interest :)

Getting there!!!

Just throw me on the list when you make it, i'll so down for a painted one. This looks great!

im feeling the look, will work for different movies. nice universal look and like lawrence said fantastic your working on it further to already improve what looks fantastic.

im feeling the look, will work for different movies. nice universal look and like lawrence said fantastic your working on it further to already improve what looks fantastic.

That is exactly what I wanted to do in fact, a "universal look" so he would work for most of the movies without hair modifications.

Thanks again for the interest. :)

That sculpt, at least at that angle, is already 100% Jackie. I am completely blown away! If you do start an interest thread, I'm in!

Still the same the way I left him last time, didn't have the time to work on him lately between all the projects I am doing. Jackie is a side project so I am taking my time with him, I do want to see him finished soon, I need me a Jackie figure in my collection, hehe.

Thanks for reminding me Vik2001

the moment I saw this sculpt, I knew yours.
yours have a special attraction :)

gooooddddddd sculpt!!

Maybe some inspiration
biggrin.gif

Somebody actually made a couple of 'Wheels On Meals' statues that I really want. Might look a bit "raw" compared to the quality we are used to, but they definitely look like who they are supposed to. Personally I think they are brilliant. Other than the sculpts, the hair ("real" hair works so well), clothing, & work on the rug is pretty neat too.

10700184_905437959474210_7639179264343237140_o.jpg

10579987_905187829499223_7290315991222380364_n.jpg

Statue done by 'Preserved Dragons Prototypes'.

It seems to be more of a personal project, & I don't think it's 1/6 anyway, so I don't think it's competition. Thought some of you might be interested in seeing it though.

Back