1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VTS is killing it! Anderson first, now this! Bring on Furiosa! My first post! Glad to join the fun!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Waitaminute Art Figures did the Heavy Armoured Cop right?

Waitaminute Art Figures did the Heavy Armoured Cop right?

They did. And now both them and VTS are making Anderson. Based on their respective prototypes the VTS is far superior, both for Max and Anderson.

VTS, you are "awaited". We are calling your name!

Kind of pointless both companies making the same figures at the same time. Art Figures should see their offering is second best and work on other characters that VTS aren't.

We need to find the Ford gt FALCON to have with him i been searching but nothing so hope it get's made sometime down the line.

It is something interesting to note though, that's happened a lot lately. There are also three Constantine bootlegs coming out.

And two Wallace figures with a third head-sculpt from eleven.
I think that even bootleg companies are fighting for market.

Just watched Fury Road again, first time since cinema showing.
Loved it in the cinema but was surprised I loved it even more second time around. There is so much detail and it's all so fast that you pick up on new things.

It's the best Mad Max movie and Hardy is the best Max.
Yeah I said it 😄

^ I agree it's close to RW but that one (and Mel) are still tops for me.

So what's the current best place to get this for price, refundable deposit etc?

They did. And now both them and VTS are making Anderson. Based on their respective prototypes the VTS is far superior, both for Max and Anderson.

VTS, you are "awaited". We are calling your name!

someone mentioned Art Figures & VTS are same company? I believe it's a marketing gimmick that both companies announce the same character the same time, 1 outshines the other, convincing buyers to go for the better one, and the other company just cancels out their product, kinda destroys the company image though. but since they are unlicensed, nobody really cares.

someone mentioned Art Figures & VTS are same company? I believe it's a marketing gimmick that both companies announce the same character the same time, 1 outshines the other, convincing buyers to go for the better one, and the other company just cancels out their product, kinda destroys the company image though. but since they are unlicensed, nobody really cares.

I doubt that Art are connected to VTS.

VTS is known to use the brand names DAM Toys and Crazy Dummy.

And the costs of going to the trouble of producing an intentionally inferior product would seem to defy logic.

Jokes on you. VTS toys is Hot Toys in disguise [emoji38]
With that Tom Hardy headsculpt, I'd believe it, lol. Although it's price is way to low for Hot Toys.[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back