1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread cleaned...

CFxXsupUMAE7Hrk.jpg

Pants cleaned...

poltergeist_shot5l.jpeg

Eager to get this one have we heard any news slated 2nd quarter ? I have not seen any vids or new pics yet.

Looks amazing! Is this figure still coming? Any recommendations for where to order it from?

I'm thinking a bad @$$ fury road bike would be a cool bike project once this flys in.

Sigh, all the 1/6 figures being announced left and right these days, and still no Furiosa? Is there anything in the pipeline I just haven't heard about? I've seen some nice customs and headsculpts floating around, but nothing more than that.

Still nothing on Furiosa or Joe which is annoying, beyond the few customs that have been made. I'd hoped VTS would make them, but still there's nothing... :(

Hate to say it but this movie's 5 minutes of fame have come and gone. I don't think we'll get any others. Not for a good while, at least. They might be trying really hard to avoid being hit with the licensing banhammer and that's why we've heard next to nill.

I'd say they've missed the wave of hype but I don't think demand for a Furiosa has subsided enough to write her off as a bad move.

I'd imagine that VTS are laying low from the WB licensing team, perhaps that's why this still hasn't come out yet and we've had little by the way of updates or delay notices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back