1/6 Uncle Owen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_IMPoor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since it's a little slow, I'm prematurely posting my 1st real kitbash, Uncle Owen. I have an R5 coming, a SS Obi-Wan, and 2 Jawas (taking a break from the Detention Block:rolleyes:) and I wanted to get some group shots, but hopefully this will do. Pics transferring now! Stay tuned...

Wow, Uncle Owen... a figure I never thought I'd see :lol

Hope you were able to include some blue milk! Or will this be a postmortem version? :lol

Owen Lars. Moisture farmer and protector of the homestead. Uncle to the future of the Jedi Order and stepbrother of the galaxies biggest bad@$$, Darth Vader. Trader of Droids, hater of crazy wizards. Suffers one of the more gruesome onscreen deaths at the time. Why no love for the man? Boring? Could be, but I wanted one, SS probably ain't making one, so I did! Here's a couple pics:

owen001.jpg

owen002.jpg

owen003.jpg

owen004.jpg

owen005.jpg

So....overall I'm very happy with him. My own personal criteria: robe to yellow, not creme. Gotta figure out how to fix that. Face, well it will have to do cause I've never repainted or resculpted anything and I'm leary to try, but obviously the complexion is too dark, no chubby in the face and could probably use more hair. All things considered, it's a fair representation to me and with a little more work, could be very cool. Any other feedback will be appreciated. Enjoy freaks.

thats actually not a bad face to use. maybe should be a little balder...idk. but very good. cloths look appropriately dirty.

I always thought it was a poor design choice in the prequels to have Jedi dress like Old Ben, because Old Ben to have more of a "Tatooine outfit" not a "jedi outfit" otherwise Wuher and Uncle Owen dress a bit like a jedi don't they? Did that make sense?

Thanks guys. I have another obscure Tatooine denizen to share in a day or 2 when my TT body shows. Outfit is complete and waiting.

Back