1/6 The Last of Us Joel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received my backpack today and it looks amazing. Just waiting for maisto's stuff to arrive then it should be done :).

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

Some of the pistols I've got for my Joel. I had to sculpt the finger grip on the 9mm to make it that bit more accurate.

joel guns 1.jpg

I like all the customs in this thread. I've made a lot Joel's and Ellie's so I thought I'd pop in and show a few. Enjoy!

DSC04960.JPGDSC06226.JPGDSC06262.JPG

Yeah everyone is correct its just natchan's set that has been modified a little bit and weathered :). I removed the Velcro strips as they looked pretty bad.

How did you remove the Velcro without the shirt coming undone?

How did you remove the Velcro without the shirt coming undone?

I removed the Velcro simply by undoing the stitching, I then glued in some miniature buttons underneath the shirt in order to fasten it together. Found it works better than Velcro and allows you to manipulate the shirt much more for posing.

Just thought id mention that I got the buttons from another 1/6 shirt that I had spare. So if you don't have any id suggest buying a cheap shirt online that has these.

I removed the Velcro simply by undoing the stitching, I then glued in some miniature buttons underneath the shirt in order to fasten it together. Found it works better than Velcro and allows you to manipulate the shirt much more for posing.

Just thought id mention that I got the buttons from another 1/6 shirt that I had spare. So if you don't have any id suggest buying a cheap shirt online that has these.

When you removed the stitching, did you have to re-stitch the shirt back together? Or is there a way to remove the velcro without removing the stitching from that part of the shirt?

When you removed the stitching, did you have to re-stitch the shirt back together? Or is there a way to remove the velcro without removing the stitching from that part of the shirt?

Well I didn't restitch it back together so i am personally missing that part of the stitching which is a shame. However what you could do is simply remove the Velcro strip on the left side of the shirt and leave the other intact without removing the stitching that you see on top. You could then maybe try glueing the buttons over the Velcro in order to keep the shirt together.

Well I didn't restitch it back together so i am personally missing that part of the stitching which is a shame. However what you could do is simply remove the Velcro strip on the left side of the shirt and leave the other intact without removing the stitching that you see on top. You could then maybe try glueing the buttons over the Velcro in order to keep the shirt together.

I was contemplating sawing press studs over the top of the Velcro.

Back