1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2): Final Prototype Pg.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to share a few pics, and Scott I hope this is cool to post on your thread. I started working on a custom base about 2-3 weeks before getting my Bill v2. Part of my base is going to include Priest Valon's staff laying on the snow. I modeled the staff up and had 3 of them made to see what the quality was like. Got them today from the printer and am very impressed.

I plan on painting one up for myself and I'll post those pics soon if thats cool.

gangs4.jpg

albright-IMG_1020.jpg

albright-IMG_1019.jpg

albright-IMG_1018.jpg

Shameless plug here but I'm trying to raise money so I can attend art school and also so I can get an apartment but sadly and I mean sadly I have to let My V1 Butcher go. He's in my for sale thread if anyone is interested.

I need to stop looking in this thread, makes me sick looking at how awesome these figures are and how I missed out.

Utter brilliance.

Hi all,

Some more pics of Brawler Bill, this guy is just too awesome. Hope you like them.

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Just a remarkable rendition of this character. Mystolle, you've been
amassing a very impressive custom figure collection.

Very very impressive Mystolle!

I have my shipper :panic:

Can't wait to have this this week :yess:

This is a grail and it is just perfect!!!

It has landed in the UK today :yess:

Hoping to get my filthy mitts on this tomorrow :pray:

It has arrived :hi5:

Scott I don't own any other pieces by you but I think this is your masterpiece!

It is stunning! To own a Brawler Bill has always been one of my biggest wants when I joined this hobby 3 years ago or so and this was well worth the wait! He is standing proudly alongside my Rainman collection and he does not look out of place! This is a sublime figure, such craftmanship Scott, I truely feel every inch of your love for DDL & GONY went into this. I am truely thankful to be one of the 12 to have this piece, it will be treasured I can assure you of that!

Thank you so very much Scott for the opportunity to have this figure on my shelf :thud:

Thanks Tay I am over the moon with this and Alex yesterday, been a good couple of days :)

It has arrived :hi5:

Scott I don't own any other pieces by you but I think this is your masterpiece!

It is stunning! To own a Brawler Bill has always been one of my biggest wants when I joined this hobby 3 years ago or so and this was well worth the wait! He is standing proudly alongside my Rainman collection and he does not look out of place! This is a sublime figure, such craftmanship Scott, I truely feel every inch of your love for DDL & GONY went into this. I am truely thankful to be one of the 12 to have this piece, it will be treasured I can assure you of that!

Thank you so very much Scott for the opportunity to have this figure on my shelf :thud:

Thank YOU Aaron- Glad you like the figure!

Back