1/6 Street Brawler Bill- (Bill the Butcher V.2): Final Prototype Pg.1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome this definately deserved custom of the day!

7hrs to go :panic:

So excited for this :)

Hope you get one. I'm so tempted - such a beautifully crafted figure...but the price is a little too high for me. :(

This would be a perfect example of what would be the For Sale tag in the custom marketplace.

Hope you get one. I'm so tempted - such a beautifully crafted figure...but the price is a little too high for me. :(

Thanks Jen :duff

It is such a wonderfully crafted figure I completely agree and such a pity its outta reach!

To say I am nervous right now is an understatement

Grail this is for me!

Anyone know if paypal stops taking orders after 12, or if they all go through and he contacts you to see if you are one of the ones who got in?

Paypal wont have nothing to do with it, it will not let you add to cart once 12 people have done so, you will know if have you got one or not

I'm trying to talk myself out of wanting this. I may cancel my internet for a few weeks so I can't see these things.

Edit: any chance I could see some close up shots of the face and the details of the sculpt and paint?

Here you go Wofford-

sbb1.jpg

Thanks very much and sorry:(

Anyone know if paypal stops taking orders after 12, or if they all go through and he contacts you to see if you are one of the ones who got in?
Yes, like Teddy said after 12 orders are received no more will be allowed and should read "out of stock" or something similar.

All I will say people is beat me to this PO and I would fear Paradise Square and my bedchamber :mad::mad::mad:

:lol

Back