1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you guys think about Blood Wars? I loved it, it was going back to the roots of the first two films.

Honestly, I really hope someone like BW picks the license if possible. Star ace can't make good figures period. Both Selene and also leonidas looks like it will go down the same path. I want a Selene desperately but this one does not cut it and I do hope someone else pics the license for the new movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I really hope someone like BW picks the license if possible. Star ace can't make good figures period. Both Selene and also leonidas looks like it will go down the same path. I want a Selene desperately but this one does not cut it and I do hope someone else pics the license for the new movie.

Did you see the pics I posted a few days ago?

Did you see the pics I posted a few days ago?

I did! And To be honest, you did do them good justice. However, it really does not look like a great release. I have nothing against them. But i do hope either they up Their game or someone else pics this license cause not digging it :( sculpt to toe :(

I did! And To be honest, you did do them good justice. However, it really does not look like a great release. I have nothing against them. But i do hope either they up Their game or someone else pics this license cause not digging it :( sculpt to toe :(

Especially for that price.

So who is the first one to try swapping out the bodysuit for a shiny one? Only issue I see is with the holsters but I imagine it's a simple fix.

shiny00.jpg

I just cracked mine open last night and while I was very vocal on the FB page about making the bodysuit glossy, I really like the material they used. Yes, it should have been shiny but I imagine it was a compromise between fit and material appearance. So I think I'll be keeping her stock...for now.

That bodysuit has been on ebay for years. If you do the swap, please share pics.

Mine came in today, really impressed by the tailoring and detailing of the outfit. Definitely exceeded my expectations since I set them so low. Sculpt is slightly better in person, especially at certain angles. Still see more Lili Taylor than Kate. I plan to repaint eyes blue, maybe mess around with some of the paint. Also strongly debating on hairing her, although busy with other projects at the moment.
40561a03b9aa2f973c36330d8b6814ec.jpg
22379734e1a86f7042459abd67fb51ba.png
d1029df200f394d82616d11fe4254f96.png
0e32383efd9b0ce66bd42ff6742aad7d.jpg

I'm placing an order for 2 of these, I was so disappointed with the early pictures but the final result turned out much better, still I think they could have done better but this is definitely Kate only younger. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

What did you guys think about Blood Wars? I loved it, it was going back to the roots of the first two films.

Watched it yesterday, I liked it so much, I hope they can figure a way to bring Michael back from the dead, I'm sure they can.

Watched it yesterday, I liked it so much, I hope they can figure a way to bring Michael back from the dead, I'm sure they can.

Speedman isn't interested in the role anymore, they're not going to bring Michael back now that he's already dead with a new actor. Selene's daughter has taken his slot as the emotional crutch of her character and shes obviously going to fall in love with that new sidekick of hers.

Those pics look great, lighting really accommodates her well. Shadows in the right place. Still haven't gotten around to the mods I plan to do but hope someone takes the leap for those glossy cat suits. Curious to see how they work

Came in today, here's a quick picture next to HCG Quarter scale, I used different pistols that I bought years ago for that custom Selene figure I had, sorry for my Crappy picture.

DSC00229.jpg

Back