1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new pics.
14917308_1319835708048606_1787090784709124808_o.jpg

14884625_1319836201381890_7873214680422861823_o.jpg

14882296_1319836461381864_4528522875082389637_o.jpg

14939962_1319835938048583_4479837631860323892_o.jpg

Funny+(3341).jpg

I especially like that top picture. But in the words of my favourite Bond, let's talk shop. Many many ££££'s am I going to gave to drop for this? And when is it expected to hit blighty?

yes....if they redo the hair, redo the head sculpt, redo the paint apps, redo the entire costume, then yes, the figure would look amazing. :)

The sculpt is fine as we've seen from the raw sculpt during production, the paint is an issue.

nope, the sculpt is not fine. it's a long narrow face with eyes too close to each other and some other features that aren't as easily described but turning it into anybody but not Beckinsale.

google-infinit-loop.gif

normally sculpting mistakes don't make the head unrecognizable, and that's where they are excused for mistakes. here it's not the case.

Last edited:
nope, the sculpt is not fine. it's a long narrow face with eyes too close to each other and some other features that aren't as easily described but turning it into anybody but not Beckinsale.

google-infinit-loop.gif

It looks like KB to me. Did you look at the latest pics that I posted?

yep, i saw all pics from the start.

now that's an argument good enough to stop believing my own eyes. may i please ask for your approval of likeness in future when in doubt.

Not looking to convince you, just offering my opinion as you guys have done repeatedly. There comes a point when some of you have decided to not buy the figure and you're commenting just to thread crap, that's not constructive and it's considered trolling.

Okay, it's official, Selene and Viktor have arrived about 1hour ago, but I've only had time to inbox them 5 minutes ago.

So...

.... I was too harsh, she really is much, much better in hand. From the pictures, I was expecting to grade her a 6/10, but in hand, she's a solid 8-8.5/10. The paint is better than in the pics, quite subtle and quite good. I haven't had time to play with her but the hands are better too than what the pics let me think, and the accessorie, still in the tray, look fine to me. I'm a bit concerned with the knees. The articulation looks bad and I wouldn't advise leaving her with bent knees for too long as I'm pretty sure it will harm the pleather.

Viktor is quite perfect. My only nit is I think the head looks a little big, but that's something I'd noticed in the pics.

So, in the end, I don't have any regrets.

Underworld 54, you're in for a treat.

To those on the fence, I'd advise waiting until you can see her in hand at your local LCS to make an opinion. So far, none of the pics do her justice and I think none will as she seems very hard to photograph. Oh, and the head isn't squished!:)

Not looking to convince you, just offering my opinion as you guys have done repeatedly. There comes a point when some of you have decided to not buy the figure and you're commenting just to thread crap, that's not constructive and it's considered trolling.
:lol
as i remember, a day ago somebody already told you that you like it, ok, but you shouldn't ask everybody else every day if they like it and why they don't, like it affects your opinion.
now you just use his thought backwards :)
i like a predalien design from the movie, i don't ask everybody else to like it. luckily humans don't have a hive mind (unless it's a dictatorship country).

:lol
as i remember, a day ago somebody already told you that you like it, ok, but you shouldn't ask everybody else every day if they like it and why they don't, like it affects your opinion.
now you just use his thought backwards :)
i like a predalien design from the movie, i don't ask everybody else to like it. luckily humans don't have a hive mind (unless it's a dictatorship country).
Right, I like it...sooooo?

Back