1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a fan of both the films and Kate Beckinsale, I would have bought this figure, but the head kills the figure. I see Kate Beckinsale in the face, but the head is abnormally stretched.

I think thats most of us in this thread.

As a fan of both the films and Kate Beckinsale, I would have bought this figure, but the head kills the figure. I see Kate Beckinsale in the face, but the head is abnormally stretched.
Looks like the sculpt lines up really well actually.

921602380_o.jpg

However, these recent pictures scare me. Either the head is really stretched and pinched at the sides, or there is serious lens distortion, because she looks like Asmus Aragorn, and that was absolutely horrible.

Actually, this is what I see in that latest batch:

image.jpeg

That's side profile, dude. IMO - she never looked bad side-on, it's face-on that it looks horribly wrong.

I hope that the people that have parted with good money for this aren't too disappointed when they have her in hand. I'm interested to see more pictures, but I've not seen anything to convince me to give that much to get her. For the same money. . . yada yada.

That's side profile, dude. IMO - she never looked bad side-on, it's face-on that it looks horribly wrong.

I hope that the people that have parted with good money for this aren't too disappointed when they have her in hand. I'm interested to see more pictures, but I've not seen anything to convince me to give that much to get her. For the same money. . . yada yada.

No someone said she had an extended forehead and I just posted that to imply that KB actually has a big forehead, that's all I was doing there.

921602380_o.jpg

That is quite a close match up. But the head of the figure still looks too tall. I have goen back to look at the photos posted by 'Stanlore', and I can't unsee the elongated forehead. It just looks off on the figure.

That is quite a close match up. But the head of the figure still looks too tall. I have goen back to look at the photos posted by 'Stanlore', and I can't unsee the elongated forehead. It just looks off on the figure.

How about this pic? Still elongated?

The hair shape pinches the frame of her face.
The thick ankles of the boots puts me off more than the head

That picture. She had me at staring at space. Man she sure is a beautiful lady. Kudos for posting the picture. It makes me stop thinking about the starace selene for a while and marvel at the real kate beckinsale. :)

The German review on page 88, post 879? While I can't understand German, I did watch the review. Strangely, it does look better in that review than in the recent pictures.

Back