1/6 Star Ace - Underworld Evolution - Selene Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And as expected the hands and accessories are crap. Looks exactly like Michael's review. Better pics won't make it look better. Worth complaining is she really is on the tall side. I don't have Viktor, but height wise she's as tall as my Ant-Man.

Here you go, quick pics of mine in all squished head helmet hair glory. 7.5/10. Good.

This is for Darklord Dave, has Star Ace mentioned anything to you about all of the complaints? Something really needs to be done before this line is permanently damaged.

Last edited:
I'm by no means an expert, but has anyone explained those deep creases in the brow above the bridge of the nose? Is she supposed to be angry or something? Are they as noticeable in hand? If Kate has those lines in real life, they must be airbrushed out of most photos.

I'm by no means an expert, but has anyone explained those deep creases in the brow above the bridge of the nose? Is she supposed to be angry or something? Are they as noticeable in hand? If Kate has those lines in real life, they must be airbrushed out of most photos.

The creases are there when she emotes.

2684651-818945_1332689156638_480_300.jpg

49862f05a73247b5e142ba1aa29253b2.jpg

450269.jpg

Last edited:
The hair still looks very helmet like to me in those pics, and the sculpt still looks warped/squished. Having the crease there shouldn't make the head look as squished/deformed as it does, IMO.

I think it's great. Serious. Not here to convince anyone, doesn't matter if others like it, as long as I do.

I'm not here for Star Ace, don't work for them, didn't get no free figure. Not gonna chime in on other people's opinions. Just giving ppl mor gasoline to fuel the flames :)

So your review earlier was you being sarcastic.

And as expected the hands and accessories are crap. Looks exactly like Michael's review. Better pics won't make it look better. Worth complaining is she really is on the tall side. I don't have Viktor, but height wise she's as tall as my Ant-Man.

Here you go, quick pics of mine in all squished head helmet hair glory. 7.5/10. Good.

six feet under?

lilitaylor.jpg

2410.jpg

37d6d5c1a5bbf9fa343ef3e26ea11ce3.jpg

So your review earlier was you being sarcastic.

The helmet hair and squished head was sarcastic remarks. But the hands, accessories, and height are real gripes. 7.5/10 like I said, it's good and I like it. But it's not perfect. The coat is really nice.

If you want more pics or sth PM me. Not gonna post anymore pics here.

The helmet hair and squished head was sarcastic remarks. But the hands, accessories, and height are real gripes. 7.5/10 like I said, it's good and I like it. But it's not perfect. The coat is really nice.

If you want more pics or sth PM me. Not gonna post anymore pics here.

Cool thanks, I PMED you.

Hmm - no manufacturer understands "product performance" better than with actual sales numbers. While I know many don't want to cancel to save small retailers, that logic never holds good. The reason being, if sales happen cause of this reason, then manufacturers will continue to churn such crap out. Also, if cancellations happen the manufacturers and retailers can figure a better way for their agreement to protect them from such scenario. If not well that's the nature of the game.
If they choose to put Nrd again, they will see trickling orders. One way or another us, retailers and manufacturers all have to align to it - but spending 250 bucks on a product you don't like, to save a retailer is not the right way.
By preventing your cancellation all you are doing is encouraging the very main thing that should not happen: a sub par prod being shipped out.

On a lighter "nose" does anyone think the figure looks like it has James gandolphies nose!
That nose is very plump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your photos show how close this came to being a home run. The extended forehead and the hair helmet are the deal breakers. The actual sculpt looks like it got deformed in the replication process in minor ways but it looks like it was a good sculpt if it had made it through production and had good paint apps. Hard to tell about the outfit without feeling it in hand, looks ok.

The frames out of the film show how imperative it was for her to have her Blue Eyes though. Who wants to display a vampire chick not vamping out?

Moot point for me, they should have gone with rooted hair in my opinion but if you are going to do sculpted, nail it.

As a fan of both the films and Kate Beckinsale, I would have bought this figure, but the head kills the figure. I see Kate Beckinsale in the face, but the head is abnormally stretched.

Your photos show how close this came to being a home run. The extended forehead and the hair helmet are the deal breakers. The actual sculpt looks like it got deformed in the replication process in minor ways but it looks like it was a good sculpt if it had made it through production and had good paint apps. Hard to tell about the outfit without feeling it in hand, looks ok.

The frames out of the film show how imperative it was for her to have her Blue Eyes though. Who wants to display a vampire chick not vamping out?

Moot point for me, they should have gone with rooted hair in my opinion but if you are going to do sculpted, nail it.

To be fair the woman does have a very expended forehead.

Back