1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if we can just buy the sculpts on it's own or is it only included with the figure? Not interested in that rubber outfit or body they're using and rather just use the sculpts on SooSoo's version.
What I heard - They are selling set of 5 head sculpts and you get the body as gift..

These look very cool provided the production holds up. I’ll pick up the 5 pack. They should do the same for Butcher and Starlight.

I love these heads. Two of the more neutral faces are a bit too similar though. I would have preferred another extreme face like his sarcastic smile stare down.

1663210047583.jpeg

Star ace Starlight is up at sideshow....
I can't even put into words how horrible this figure looks
Not exaggerating its the worst 1/6 figure I've ever seen
AND LOOK AT THE PRICE TAG
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/the-boys-starlight-star-ace-toys-911792?var=9117922
I thought that nothing could be worse than Homelander, but this is just something beyond my understanding. And how happy I am now that my Billy Butcher came out not so terrible. I will never deal with this company again!

Attachments

• Billy Diabolical-01.jpeg
    Billy Diabolical-01.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I’m guessing they didn’t have the likeness rights?…..no idea who that is meant to be.
“ The head sculpt features an officially approved authentic likeness of Erin Moriarty as Starlight with light-up eyes and rooted hair”
How did this ever get approved
Also… if this is what the prototype looks like imagine what the actual figure will look like
Surely no one will buy this right? Especially at above hot toys prices

“ The head sculpt features an officially approved authentic likeness of Erin Moriarty as Starlight with light-up eyes and rooted hair”
How did this ever get approved
Also… if this is what the prototype looks like imagine what the actual figure will look like
Surely no one will buy this right? Especially at above hot toys prices
Already pics of the production piece

1663246023253.png

How are the releases compared to the protos for Toys Era? Wondering if I should plunge to order the full set with the body so that once Soosoo releases theirs (at long last) can have two of Homelander - one at home and another at work 😁😁

No it doesn't? When they first announced this sculpt, Kit said the "mystery gift" was just a free 1/6 body that you get. The company is now saying that POing the 5 head is pretty much a full blown figure of Homelander since they're now offering the suit + full set of hands. Just trying to confirm that it's the same case with Kits listing/PO.
Screenshot_20220915_104538.png

Back