1/6 Star Ace Toys - The Boys - Butcher & Homelander Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found and ordered some shades - a 3 pack - so one will go with my SooSoo Butcher, the other one to Golgo 13 and the last one will be sitting for the next in line.
On the topic of those hands.. Yikes indeed. So waxy looking its making me sick. And that Butcher's expression...lmao

From Darick Robertson, a co-creator of the comic:
View attachment 588824
View attachment 588825
Guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but damn these are terrible. I have the SooSoo Butcher coming in tomorrow, and seeing this just makes me that much more glad I ordered it.
Most of the problem for me is the eyes, but he comes with sunglasses, so I think it'll be okay.

This looks great, how did you go about darkening his beard? Did you do a wash? Can you post a close up of his head and necklace? Also where did you get the boots?
Thanks! I'm away from home at the moment, so can't post a close up, but the necklace is a five minute job using a bit of tinfoil and some string, haha.
The beard is currently just make up (some of my black eye shadow) as I wanted to test without things being permanent, but I'll be adding a permanent wash at some point. Boots are named 'Russian Motorized Rifle Brigade - Combat Boots', but I also had to buy some 1/6 feet, as the boots are empty.

Last edited:
Could not find exact or better shades for mine and still have to do the blacking of the facial hair, but I am more than happy with how he looks now. The darkening of the beard will definitely improve the presence.

Attachments

• 20220719_162525.jpg
    20220719_162525.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220719_162707.jpg
    20220719_162707.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
Could not find exact or better shades for mine and still have to do the blacking of the facial hair, but I am more than happy with how he looks now. The darkening of the beard will definitely improve the presence.
Is that the Star Ace or the Soo Soo knock off?

I know people have their issues with Toys Wonderland/Comic Sanctorum, but I went with CS for Butcher. Arrived yesterday with no issue, and it that was the best price I could find for it.
Ya only place I found thats not oos, good to hear theyre ok.

Those hands look like they were pulled off of a GI Joe figure. Didn't even bother with painting them. $100 dollars in quality, $200 dollars in licensing costs.
And what's also pretty sad is that those hands are the "teenaged" sized hands from the Draco Malfoy and Cedric Diggory figure based on what I can tell from the pics.

Back