1/6 Star Ace - 300 / 300: Rise of an Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Queen!

22289625_1376502272476504_2425479421578053332_o.jpg

anybody gotta close up of the Lena Headly figure? She looks good from a distance. I see many kitbashed GOT Cersei's in the future.

Is the Queen coming out ? What company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There was a custom Artemisia that looked a lot better (on both headsculpt and outfit), too bad long unavailable...

Lighting was a little harsh, but she looks very good in person. The hair is a combination of sculpt in the front and rooted in the back. Works very well.

ad4f57acae54c616e20175f066db6116.jpg

e24204055a50e4c1a40b2e169605ad05.jpg

Even with bad lighting it looks quite off. But I appreciate that the are making these regardless

I don't mind Gorgo, because to be honest, while Headly's performance was solid and she had some great lines, visually the character was somewhat forgettable. The real crime is the absolutely terrible Eva Green Artemisia head sculpt. And why they have Themistokles with a screaming head only is beyond me. Hopefully I'll be able to pick these up cheap and wait for better heads to show up in the secondary.

Erm, is this even a case of the usual awful sculpt by SA with these female figs? or do they actually not have the rights to the actors likeness?........I actually think it may be the latter because neither of those headsclupts look anything like either of the actresses they're meant to be. I mean the Katniss, Selene and Marulyn sculpts are very very average, but you can still kinda see who its meant to be, but these???.............literally no likeness at all.

Back