1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before and after comparison

snake1.jpg

A big improvement. While it does nothing to improve the sculpt (which was not bad) it definitely gives him a tougher, meaner attitude in keeping with the character. A shame the figure never came with SERS (Single Eyeball Rolling System). Will definitely be giving this mod a go.

I don't think that's a particular fair comparison given the completely different lighting / angle of the sculpt.

Given Russell spends the entire movie scowling, squinting and grimacing you'd have thought they'd have tried to reflect that in the sculpt.

Got notice they're giving me a replacement head. I may end up getting it repainted anyway if I see a paint app that really floors me on here, and they're taking commissions.

Got a notice that SS is sending me a new holster and gun holding hand(which also broke). They want me to destroy the old holster...I told them that it already came destroyed in the box.

Hopefully people will start getting some replacement replies!

I probably should of mentioned the revolver holster has a scratch on it, but I may just get a replacement off Toy Anxiety.

Or maybe battle damaged ? Lol . I will paying off mine today so I can stop worrying how mine will come and see it in hand.

On a side note I commented on a snyderman post on facebook he said that a Kurt Russell Big Trouble sculpt "is coming VERY soon" Direct quote

Would love to see this Trevor Grove sculpt fully painted up [emoji12]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1422643494291.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1422643494291.jpg
    584 KB · Views: 319
I will have to pick up Plissken. One of my all time cult favorites. I will have to go the repaint route too but still happy to be able to add him to the collection. I really want a Mad Max and of course Jack Burton as well.

If someone wants to buy the 3D model of my Plissken head off of me so that it can be 3D printed and produced :) That'd be great! I'd do it myself, and have been trying with prior sculpts, but visa restrictions have prohibited me from doing so. Also, there's a ton of stuff going wrong with my father's health, so I wouldn't have the time.

Anyways, here's the latest:
Plissken.jpg

If some body wants to resell his figure, please contact me.
I want to avoid sideshow custom fees risks and not wait until my country stores receive their stock.

Last edited:
View attachment 162552
This is the best mod yet, saw it on facebook.

I have no talent whatsoever on painting. I might have to commission someone to fix the head and the jacket.

No dig against the customizer, because the work he did looks good...But in this photo, it just occurred to me who he looks alittle like...The wrestler Roman Reigns....Don't know if its the mouth, eye or what...

Back