1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2hhnded.gif

Yea the thing was I pre ordered snake the first day it was available with flexpay so if i was to cancel they would have charged me $20 or something. So i saved all those codes they gave away on thanksgiving and xmas. I really wanted a batman but that armory was gonna cost an eye to buy so i used thos $100 to lower the price.

Yea the thing was I pre ordered snake the first day it was available with flexpay so if i was to cancel they would have charged me $20 or something. So i saved all those codes they gave away on thanksgiving and xmas. I really wanted a batman but that armory was gonna cost an eye to buy so i used thos $100 to lower the price.

Ok I see. Yeah I was able to just cancel mine and reorder because I didn't do flex. Just sucks losing all the armory points

Oh its gone?

I had to reorder to use my points awhile back. Glad I didn't wait

Well i was late to the party... put myself on the waitlist anyways. You should definitely cancel the Batman Armory is waaaay cooler now to convince at least another 50 people.

Well i was late to the party... put myself on the waitlist anyways. You should definitely cancel the Batman Armory is waaaay cooler now to convince at least another 50 people.

The Armory doesn't fall into the limited area I collect. I'm collecting 1/6 figures from movies that trigger nostalgia for me. From say 1975-1995 Basically 80's films with a little overlap.

Armory looks great tho. I think My buddy preordered it. :)

awww shucks.... :slap

it would seem that I need to work on persuasion technique.

YAYA! Someone or multiple people canceled cause My waitlist reservation is going live on Monday!

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered this guy through my local shop and got the last one. If Mac wasnt being made by pop culture i probably would not have got this but Plissken and MacCready will look awesome together on the shelf so i had to do it.

I hope so too. It would be awesome to get him snow weathered with the hat, flamethrower and dynamite.

Back