1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ikea has the for like $60. Here in Puerto Rico just opened a store so y maybe buying one.

on a side note anybody else having problems with the forum? Iam getting slow loads when I enter the threads.

I don't even collect 1/6 figures but going to have to break the routine and get this, just too awesome. Still hoping for a 1/4 scale of Snake, if you see this SSC!

1/4 scale? Hmm, I'd definitely get it if it was available. That's something Enterbay would probably do.

I just pre-ordered this today! I am so stoked. Gonna have to find a table and chair and do a similar setup to the promo pics!

Not anymore, lol.

Yeah they always seem out of stock. I'm glad I got my two black/brown ones when i did. Are they having a manufacturing issue?

Edit: I called and its a problem with the manufacture. They are not discontinued.

Last edited:
I just pre-ordered this today! I am so stoked. Gonna have to find a table and chair and do a similar setup to the promo pics!

Wise decision.

2j178fl.gif

Not so much the color, it's more the fact that it's not beat up looking like the film.

2v2bgvs.jpg

Yeah fair point.
The beat up look definitely lightens the colour overall a lot though. They'd do well I think to tone down how rich the prototype colour looks.

The whole clothes could do with abit of weathering

I preordered mine over the NY, Definitely liking the price was a delight paying for it knowing it's like half the price of some HY I've paid for recently

Yeah they always seem out of stock. I'm glad I got my two black/brown ones when i did. Are they having a manufacturing issue?

Edit: I called and its a problem with the manufacture. They are not discontinued.

I know. I got a new one myself for christmas.
It's amazing how you can get a new one and your collection spreads out and you STILL need more...

Does it matter what color it is since in the end you'll have to find a replacement when the jacket flakes off like corn flakes.

So has there been any discussion on the jacket colour ?
Seems all wrong to me.

Back